• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

What's the Divvy?

Neapolitan Ice Cream

DIS Veteran
OK, so I'm hoping to visit WDW in December and have a few questions.

What's up with FastPass? Is it still book at stations on the day, specifying what time you want from the available slots or do you book the day - or more - before? If so, how?

Do you just drop into the parks you want to visit on the day, if you have the 14 day passes, or do you need to book your parks to visit per day?

Are fireworks still operating, from the display in MK to Fantasmic? Or are they on hold? Or indeed, do you need to book to see them?

Given that it will be Christmas, what will I need to book for late night exploring?

Are there any closed rides at the moment?

Is the Ratatouille ride open yet?

I'll post more questions as they come to me.

TIA!

Do you just drop into the parks you want to visit on the day, if you have the 14 day passes, or do you need to book your parks to visit per day?
Your first job… link your tickets in MDE and make APR (park reservations ) for the park you wish to visit in the morning. You can make them at any time for the entire 14 days of your ticket, but do it ASAP, as December is a busy time. You can hop to another park after 14.00, but you have to have swiped in to your reserved park first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter