What's the best souvenir you've bought at DL?

Mine is an orange baseball cap with DL-55 on it. I picked it up on my first DL trip with my husband. It's been worn regularly since then! :)

Wow - some great souvenirs! - I wanted to get silhouettes done of the boys, but DH wasn't so keen and we ran out of time in the end...
But aside from our cheapo park map poster, I'm also loving my black Mickey head bracelet that DH bought me - it's only plastic, but the heads are faceted (sp??) so it sparkles and looks a bit like glass or crystal - again, I think it was only about $10 but it's Disney-without-screaming-Disney, KWIM, which i like!

Well , right now, my favorite souvy is my Alice in Wonderland Tea Pot that we just got a few weeks ago. We also bought Alice in Wonderland big box of teas that was a separate purchase. But we bought at the same time. Cant have a tea pot with out the tea right?
My second though is my Club 33 Coffee Mug that I am having New Orleans Chickory Coffee in , right now.
This is a great thread!!!

My antenna topper too! As my niece said "The cars got mouse ears!!!!" :lmao:

It's with us everywhere we drive. I've seen may 10 or so around the streets of Sydney. If you see a Yellow Honda Jazz around Sydney with mouse ears antenna topper, it's probably me or DH.

DH put it so well on my car that when I wanted to change it for a different design I couldn't get it off!

Our cars don't have an antenna which really is a good thing because we always seem to squish them. :sad1: I would get one too if we did. I've seen them as key chains but it isn't the same. It always makes me happy to spot them on other cars as we drive around.

Ok so Im way to into souvies so Im gonna list my top five :upsidedow
1. My Jim Shore figurine Princess Minnie Demure and Sweet
2. My Picture frame that has a bunch of character rideing the rides
3. My classic black ears
4. My Jedi Mickey Plush
5. My Tinker Bell Plush

The best souvie I bought someone else though was my Moms Marie Osmond Doll, it was Jolly Holiday Mary Poppins Tiny Tot. :lovestruc

but it's a toss-up. Individually, my favorite is a mousepad of the 50th Anniversary castle. It always makes me happy! The other would be my collection of magnetic picture frames. I have one from each trip on my fridge.

Wow - some great souvenirs! - I wanted to get silhouettes done of the boys, but DH wasn't so keen and we ran out of time in the end...
But aside from our cheapo park map poster, I'm also loving my black Mickey head bracelet that DH bought me - it's only plastic, but the heads are faceted (sp??) so it sparkles and looks a bit like glass or crystal - again, I think it was only about $10 but it's Disney-without-screaming-Disney, KWIM, which i like!

The silhouettes sound cool. How come I haven't heard of them until now? Where do you get them and how do you get them home?

THere's a shop on mainstreet dedicated to it! You go in and wait in line, they snip the picture out, you can buy a frame. They're a 5 by 7 size :)

The silhouettes of my girls are by far my favorite souvies. This next trip I want to pull the bday card and get them done of all 4 of us. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter