What's the best souvenir you've bought at DL?

Are there wineglasses with any disney logos on it that can be bought as a set? I am a sucker for kitchen related items- wineglasses, cookware, etc...

I bought some Mickey Logo martini glasses (clear with frosted Mickey heads all over) at Epcot a couple of years ago. I believe that they had wine glasses, too. I think they were sold individually. I would guess that DL would have the same type of thing.

Love our antenna toppers (seasonal), Christmas ornaments - I buy one each trip, & my photo albums - also buy one on each trip.

They have the glasses for sure...........I have some too. Kitchen stuff has been my favorite stuff to buy because it is pracitcal and makes me smile everytime I use it.

Id have to say my dads Indiana Jones Hat.. He wears that thing EVERYWHERE! Its amazing how many men come up and compliment him on it. He just craves the attention. Im gonna buy him a new one in the next 2 weeks when I go on my next Disneyland Vacation and put it away for Christmas this year.

Christmas ornaments. I am collecting quite a bit and gladly use my reward dollars on them. I plan on having a Disney only ornament tree one year.

My glass mug from the Crystal shop that has my name etched on one side and Mickey standing next to the castle on the other, with "Disneyland" etched below. I've wanted one my whole life and I finally got one this year!

I love my Mickey Ball antennae topper. Need a new one though. A bird hit my antennae last week and took the mickey ball with it. Just another reason to visit DL!

Also, I especially love the silhouettes I had done of the kids our last trip.

I would love to have a Mickey head cookie cutter so I'll be looking for that our next trip.

I love my Mickey Ball antennae topper. Need a new one though. A bird hit my antennae last week and took the mickey ball with it. Just another reason to visit DL!

Also, I especially love the silhouettes I had done of the kids our last trip.

I would love to have a Mickey head cookie cutter so I'll be looking for that our next trip.

That's a GREAT souveneir! I love mine and use it to make Mickey shaped pancakes the night before every trip.

i didnt get much because the prices are insane, but i wanted to get SOMETHING because hello, its disneyland

so i thought this was worthy enough
its pretty :]

front:
0505092119l.jpg

back:
0505092119a.jpg

wow that is a great mug. :thumbsup2

Mine is a picture frame that is shaped like the castle and you can put 5 or 6 photos in it. Just looks great.

It's a tough pick between 2 items:

My 50th anniversary charm bracelet with 50 charms on it (representing attractions, lands, etc from throughout DL) - it was a birthday gift from DH and I absolutely love it.

OR

Mine and DHs Kincaid painting that we bought of Disneyland's Main Street for the 50th anniversary. It's just gorgeous and reminds me of so many DL memorie.

Not sure I could pick,
Dreams

My favourite souvie is a pair of dangly Mickey head earrings. They have 3 miniture Mickey heads made out of crystals or something. I love them and am hoping to find a necklace that will match on our next trip.

It's a tough pick between 2 items:

My 50th anniversary charm bracelet with 50 charms on it (representing attractions, lands, etc from throughout DL) - it was a birthday gift from DH and I absolutely love it.

OR

Mine and DHs Kincaid painting that we bought of Disneyland's Main Street for the 50th anniversary. It's just gorgeous and reminds me of so many DL memorie.

Not sure I could pick,
Dreams

OHHHH. That charm bracelet sounds lovely...can you show us pictures?

My son's favorite souvenir was this skull from the POTC section of the World of Disney store in DTD. For a set price, you could have all the plastic bugs, lizards and snakes you could jam into the skull and still close the door on the bottom.

I have some pink Mickey Head earrings- studs, not dangling. I call them my "Hidden Mickey Earrings". :goodvibes I have my ears pierced twice and I wear them in the second hole above some pink hanging earrings.

I also love my 45th anniversary DL mug. I love to drink my coffee from it. :lovestruc It has lots of Disney characters but only two are villians. Thought that was rather odd. :confused3 But I like it. I do also have a mug of just villians. :)

I have a collection of frames from each year we've gone (the ones w/ the year on it). That way I don't have to look at them and try to figure out when it was taken. ;)

My antenna topper too! As my niece said "The cars got mouse ears!!!!" :lmao:

It's with us everywhere we drive. I've seen may 10 or so around the streets of Sydney. If you see a Yellow Honda Jazz around Sydney with mouse ears antenna topper, it's probably me or DH.

DH put it so well on my car that when I wanted to change it for a different design I couldn't get it off!

I really love my mickey plush dressed like woody. so cute and reminds me of an awesome ride (tsmm)! :goodvibes

I also got a really cool frame in California Adventure that kind of reminds me of the "shag" style...I love it! :)

My black zip up hoodie jacket with a big ol picture of Mickey on the back in silver and grey. I live in it. In fact, I am wearing it right now:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!