What's the best snacks at disney for someone losing?

bcarson

Mouseketeer<br><font color=9966ff>I will second Or
I get that darn one snack a day on the dining plan. I already plan to carry my dried apricots, almonds ect... But I don't want to waste this "free" snack either. Any good ideas??

-bottled water
-every park has a fresh fruit stand
-packaged fruit at the food courts
-pretzels....not the bavarian type

Instead of Ice cream bars, get a strawberry fresh fruit popsicle bar. They are good and satisfy a sweet craving.

There is fruit available in many places throughout WDW. That would be a first suggestion.

Dole Whips are delicious and not terribly "deadly" calorie-wise. And caramel apples aren't too bad either, if you are craving a sweet at the candy store!

Stay hydrated and you might not be so hungry.............P

There are two snacks I *have* to have when I go to WDW - a dole whip and schoolbread in Norway (I know, neither of which are healthy). I allow myself those two, and then use the other snacks for water if I'm thirsty but most of them end up getting used at the gift shops to buy Disney themed snacks as souveniers to bring home to people! Everyone loves those Mickey shaped rice krispie treats so I pick up a few of them and give them out to friends.

Another option if you're not into giving snacks as souvies, is to pick up those Chip and Dale themed dried fruit and/or nut packages. I bring those home and eat them as snacks during the work week (I did that before realizing DBF could live on those rice crispie treats).

I find that I actually have to plan snacks when I'm on the dining plan because I'm often not hungry enough for a snack.

I don't really "watch" what snacks I eat at WDW as even though I drool over the pictures of everything on the DIS, once I'm there I find I don't really want those big, heavy cupcakes. I do enjoy a cinnamon roll (or two!) from MK bakery but that's usually breakfast. The one snack I LOVE to get is the Itzakadoozie popsicles from the carts. Not all of the carts have them but I get one whenever I can find it.

The dailyplate.com has the Giant Itzakadoozie popsicles (which they definitely are at the parks, they're huge!) listed with 100 calories, no fat, and 24 grams of carbs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!