What's that they say about karma? Well, my Disney karma....

Just curious with Pay Now, what happens if you have to cancel? I’ve never done Pay Now before.
. We can cancel up to 48 hours if something arises. Plus I take out travel insurance on me since it is all in my name. My kids had to pay for their own plane tickets the rest is on me for our 38th wedding Anniversary. I liLe that number better than 40. That number freaks me out, sounds too old.

For anyone with Costco memberships, price car rentals out through them. I have consistently found Costco to have the cheapest rates and they include tax in the price and a second driver is free. I book the car I want and check it every few days. I always find the price goes down. When it does I book the car again and then cancel the first reservation. I do this all the way up to the rental date and have saved a lot of money. Prices fluctuate all the time.

MJ

For anyone with Costco memberships, price car rentals out through them. I have consistently found Costco to have the cheapest rates and they include tax in the price and a second driver is free. I book the car I want and check it every few days. I always find the price goes down. When it does I book the car again and then cancel the first reservation. I do this all the way up to the rental date and have saved a lot of money. Prices fluctuate all the time.

MJ

Yes, my rental dropped down a full $80 from the time I first booked until about 2 weeks before my trip.

You needed to pull the trigger on Uber when you were stranded at Pop. Resort to resort is always a huge PITA.

We're staying at Pop in January and plan on using buses and Skyline regularly. But I have the Uber app and am ready to us it in situations just like that.

Sorry your limited time got eaten up in the mess!

You needed to pull the trigger on Uber when you were stranded at Pop. Resort to resort is always a huge PITA.

We're staying at Pop in January and plan on using buses and Skyline regularly. But I have the Uber app and am ready to us it in situations just like that.

Sorry your limited time got eaten up in the mess!

You're right. If we had been in a huge hurry, that would have been the way to go. It probably would have taken me more time to do Uber though. I've never used it or Lyft, ever, so I have no clue how to use it. I'm so old school. 8-)

You're right. If we had been in a huge hurry, that would have been the way to go. It probably would have taken me more time to do Uber though. I've never used it or Lyft, ever, so I have no clue how to use it. I'm so old school. 8-)
I don't use it much, but it can be a huge help at Disney. And Pop and CBR are so close together it probably would have been around $5-$6.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter