What's Rockin' on Screaming?

Itinkso

Formerly known as rteetz
We are off to the parks next week to celebrate DD's 18th birthday. She is a true Disney fanatic and would like to know which Rock song is playing on Screaming. Three years ago at WDW, DD had lunch with the Imagineer who did the music for Rockin' Roller Coaster at MGM. We thought we'd hear the rockin' music when we went to DL in January but I guess we were too early.

It's not as good as the original music which they had on Screamin'....

and frankly, Space Mountain needs to return to the original as they are trying to make it Rock'n'RollerCoaster like in MGM but it stinks! Bring back my stars and NOT seeing the track....PLEASE!!!!

I disagree. I LOVED the music on Space Mountain, it was fun and the music and the lights distracted me from the track just as well as the darkness. And they did a much better job with the music on SM then on CS. On CS the music added nothing, IMO.

Space Mountain needs to return to the original as they are trying to make it Rock'n'RollerCoaster like in MGM but it stinks! Bring back my stars and NOT seeing the track....PLEASE!!!!

Isn't this "promotion" thing supposed to end in mid-April?

I'd like to ride SM as it was meant to be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter