What's On Your Mind? Mammals, Pegacorns, the Timeout Pot, Gyro Bowls, and ~~~~~~~

Three Days Grace, The Wonder Years, The Birthday Massacre and now The Narrative...all songs I own.

I don't feel like listening to The Offspring or Incubus. Or The Used...Billy Talent song tagged under the wrong album...should I skip...I have this Breathe Carolina song. This Balance And Composure song. This Hawthorne Heights song. This Dear And The Headlights song...they just broke up :(

Album tag was wrong so I skipped it...random band. Don't want that. Or that. Or this. Have this...I don't know if I want live AFI. Death Of Seasons?

To see a hotel in your dream, signifies a new state of mind or a shift in personal identity. You are undergoing some sort of transition and need to move away from your old habits and old way of thinking. You need to temporarily escape from your daily life. Alternatively, the dream may imply a loss in your personal identity.

Yeah, I'm not going to say what happened in that dream...

onto the other dream I had:

To see someone dying in your dream, signifies that your feelings for that person are dead or that a significant change/loss is occurring in your relationship with that person. Alternatively, you may want to repress that aspect of yourself that is represented by the dying person

:scared:

To dream that you are at the dentist, represents your concerns about your appearance. Alternatively, it suggests that you are having some doubt over the sincerity and honor of some person in your life. You are experiencing some momentary anxiety or pain, but you will be a better and stronger person for it in the long run.

okay...

To see branches in your dream, symbolize good luck, growth, and new life. Alternatively, branches represent the relationships and communication between you and your family or relatives.

To see broken branches in your dream, represents a personal or work-related problem.

To see a pool of water in your dream, indicates that you need to acknowledge and understand your feelings. It is time to dive in and deal with those emotions. Alternatively, a pool indicates your desire to be cleansed. You need to wash away the past.

the heck...

The second dream involved me going to the dentist and then seeing a dead body in a kiddie pool.

how lovely~

first world problem of the day:

We had to get rid of Fios and so now I can’t watch the new 90s Nick block until I go to my dad’s house on weekends, so I only get to see it one night out of the week unless I feel like taking over the DVR.

Thunder.

Guess I can't get any online school work done today.

I wish I had friends that actually lived near me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter