What's on YOUR holiday wish list?

Lvsdisney

DIS Veteran
I didn't see a thread, so forgive me if I am duplicating...

But what are you asking for this year?

As always, I'm stumped. I usually ask for a kitchen item or two, but DH hates buying me kitchen stuff so he lets my parents and in-laws know if they ask. I think I want a grill pan. Any recommendations?

Otherwise, I never know what to tell people! What are you asking for this year?

Makeup brushes for my Bare Minerals, mine are falling apart, a stair vacuum for the difficult to vacuum carpeted staircase.....and I'll probably tell them some cheap costume jewelry or watches. I get asked but never really want much. I could go buy this stuff myself I just never get around to it!

Scanpan saute pan, love these but are so expensive, I just add 1 a year.
Dutch oven
kitchenaid spiralizer
new joel osteen book
new calendar
new charm for bracelet/new piece of jewelry
microwave popcorn maker
I'll come up with more. I hope to get some ideas from this board.

the new Rupi Kaur book
Some Pai skincare that I love
some new bead necklaces; red and purple
maybe some new Duckfeet sandals

On one side of our family we do an exchange so I had to have my list ready in October. This is what I have on it:

• additional pieces for my collectible Nativity set (Fontanini)
  • Planner/Datebook system
  • Tombow Fudenosuke Brush Pen 2 Pens Set, Pentel Touch brush pens in different colors, Pigma Micron pens, Crayola Twistables (I do Bible journaling)
  • Bath & Body Works Candles: Tis the Season or Leaves. I love any size; the mini ones are perfect for my office.
  • Le Creuset (or similar) butter keeper
  • Floor lamp
  • table lamps
  • Snacks/food for my desk: pistachios, BelVita breakfast crackers, Emerald dry roasted almonds, Soup at Hand: tomato or creamy tomato.
  • For someone to build me a Little Free Library box so I can install it on my street
  • Experiences! Theater/musical tickets, museum passes, road trips together!

My family don’t ask what I want. They’ll just ask for my size and favorite scents. I appreciate whatever they give me.

My husband is another story. I will tell him what I want, tell him the store/website but I still won’t get it. I’m lucky if I get anything. He covers himself by telling me he doesn’t want anything for Christmas knowing I will definitely get him something regardless. I listen and observe and he’ll aleays say, “how did you know?” At this point I work now and buy what I want through out the year. It’s been 12 years and I’ve given up on ever getting anything from him that shows he was paying attention or listening when I would literally tell him directly.

I'm asking for another Christmas Miracle. Last year my mom and dad surprised myself, DH and our DD(10) with Gold AP's. We live about 2 hours away. It wasn't even on a wishlist but my parents just decided to be extra generous. I'm hoping to possible get them renewed somehow by Santa!

My family don’t ask what I want. They’ll just ask for my size and favorite scents. I appreciate whatever they give me.

My husband is another story. I will tell him what I want, tell him the store/website but I still won’t get it. I’m lucky if I get anything. He covers himself by telling me he doesn’t want anything for Christmas knowing I will definitely get him something regardless. I listen and observe and he’ll aleays say, “how did you know?” At this point I work now and buy what I want through out the year. It’s been 12 years and I’ve given up on ever getting anything from him that shows he was paying attention or listening when I would literally tell him directly.

This is my fiancée soon to be husband to a T. He does this for holidays and birthdays and it drives me crazy because I'm a big giver. So I decided after his birthday gift to me in June, a bag full of snacks after he asked me what I wanted and I said a $150 Tiffany bracelet, from now on he gets a birthday card. He gives great birthday cards so now I'll return the favor. I won't make a big deal about it or anything. He's not into it so I'll save my time and energy. A huge adjustment for me but it is what it is. I figure around his birthday I'll use his birthday gift money to get something for the house. LOL!!

I'm thinking I want a - air fryer
- garage door opener
- perfume

but really anything is fine. My hubby is a BIG giver...the problem is, he never pays attention to what I really want..... lol

Havaianas flip flops - can never have too many
Amazon gift card for ME since all I do is buy stuff for the kids
R. Nichols candle with the Eiffel Tower - I'm not a candle person, much less an expensive candle person but this will remind me of our first big family trip this summer
Cute magic bands which I will probably just buy myself so that I can get one for my youngest
Cute Minnie ears from Etsy which I will buy myself since I want to get for my sister and my niece for our New Year's camping trip

My husband isn't really a big gift giver (every so often he does GREAT...but usually...), so I will probably end up getting some of these things myself if the opportunity presents itself while I'm shopping for someone else:santa::santa::santa: (although some have been on my list a few years already lol)

A new job... though hopefully that happens a lot sooner then Christmas.

Okay, now I'll stop being a downer. All I am asking for for Christmas are Disney gift cards, VISA gift cards, or cash for my trip next year.

The Batman Classic TV Series Batcopter ornament from Hallmark, Big Bang Theory Season 10, white noise machine, and a wine rack.

Well I'm due with a baby this month so our holiday budget is lower this year. DH and I pretty much told each other what we'd like and did some of our own shopping together one day. I asked for the Poison Apple ceramic mug from the Disney Store and this really cute Mickey waist pack I saw there for the parks! Other than that I told DH just get me a Disney gift card so I can buy myself something on our Disney Cruise next year. He's asked for a Harry Potter Deck building game, so that is kind of a gift for me too since I'll get to play that with him, and other than that he's getting just some star wars collectibles that I got for an absolute steal at the Disney Store outlet.

This year has been tough, there's really only a handful of small things I want.

I'd like a new handbag but I think I'll ask for that for our Anniversary at the end of January instead.

I'm not sure about Christmas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter