What's it worth??

jjpenguin

<font color=red>A penguin with mouse ears & wooden
OK, I know there are a lot of shoppers on the Dis....so where better to ask this question..

I do machine embroidery, make clothes, handbags and my latest craze is beading. I'm thinking that maybe I could turn it into a business one day. So just to get an idea, how much would you be willing to pay for this bracelet?

IMG_3017.jpg

IMG_3015.jpg

IMG_3019.jpg

The colours don't come out too well, they're a lot more subtle than in the photo.

Thanks!

I've seen bracelets similar to yours selling on eBay for as much as £15.

It's lovely.

I am also interested in setting my own business one day, and have a huge interest and love of beads and jewellery making.

The main problem for me, was that after I had deducted the cost of the beads and my time to make the items, it almost didn't seem worth doing it.

Not wanting to sound negative, but I think you need to think about how much it will cost and the time it will take you, and then what do you want to earn per item or per hour, and work out if it's feasible.

I wish you every success though.
The bracelet is very detailed and beautiful.
Well done! :cheer2:

Thanks ladies, but as Tink78 points out, these things take quite some time to make, this one is about 6 hours of work, so 15 pounds is definitely under the price I was looking for...

I think I'll stick to making this type for presents!

jjpenguin said:
I think I'll stick to making this type for presents!

I'm certain the people who receive them will be overjoyed :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!