What's good at Whispering Canyon for dinner?

Treacle44

DIS Veteran
Not sure I fancy the skillet now they've changed it, are there any other good choices?

Also are the bottomless milkshakes counted as a drink or dessert option on DDP?

Thanks

T
x

The bottomless shakes are classed as a drink. We ate there and Dd had the chicken pasta,i had the chicken dinner and dh had the ribeye steak. All were very nice.

Don't order the meatloaf. DD and DS's girlfriend ordered it and neither one could eat more than one bite. I tried it and it was awful! My DS loves the chicken pasta. My DH and I had the skillet and would agree with you it wasn't as good as it once was.

Judging from the quality of the breakfast skillet I had last week, I'd say go for just desserts if you want to enjoy the atmosphere. Not good.

DM had ribs & I had the chicken pasta. Everything was great! The cornbread is yummyyyyyyyyy:angel:

I had the skillet last week for the first time and I have to say, I thought it was great. The shrimp was yummy and the meats were tender and flavorful. Yes, the cornbread is awsome!

What is different on the skillet? We have ADR there for next month!
DH loved the skillet when we went last october. I had the chicken pasta, it was very good as was the chicken on DH's skillet.

for the chicken pasta and you MUST try the caramel banana dessert....

DH and I had one ADR at Whispering Canyon last July. DH loved :love: it so much I couldn't get him to agree to any other TS places, so we ate there 3 times in 6 days. We ate something different everytime and never found something we did not like. We did decide after the first night of milkshakes that it was not a good idea to mix all you can drink milkshakes and the skillet. The food was great and so was the services!;)

here is what the skillet has:

Mixed greens with apple vinaigrette dressing, fresh baked cornbread with mashed potatoes,
coleslaw, cowboy beans and seasonal vegetables.
Smoked pork ribs, pulled pork, oven-roasted chicken, Peel-n-Eat shrimp

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!