What's a good price for feb. flight?

Rebeccapaige!

Been to disney 13 times!!
ok I'm trying to decide if I should make my move for my feb. flight or wait it out? I know scary. I'm flying from the midwest to orlando. I tend to like to fly out of milwaukee since its familiar to me. Anyhow i'm getting fares for $640 including tax for all 3 of us. does that seem like a good deal, or should I wait until august the 6 month prior mark, I hear things go down at 6 months and 2 months? thanks!!
Becky, Paige and Hailey
POR Feb. 2005
POP Feb. 2007 feb1st through feb. 12th!!

I know it might be a little out of your way but you can fly out of Des Moines to Orlando one way for $200 on Alligent. They kind of have random days that they fly to Orlando because they fly to Vegas the opisite days. Just do the math sometimes it is way cheaper for us to fly out of Chicago or Minneapolis even though we might have a 4-6 hour drive first.

I'm flying out in Feb. also and would like to have some guidance!!

Rebeccapaige! said:
ok I'm trying to decide if I should make my move for my feb. flight or wait it out? I know scary. I'm flying from the midwest to orlando. I tend to like to fly out of milwaukee since its familiar to me. Anyhow i'm getting fares for $640 including tax for all 3 of us. does that seem like a good deal, or should I wait until august the 6 month prior mark, I hear things go down at 6 months and 2 months? thanks!!
Becky, Paige and Hailey
POR Feb. 2005
POP Feb. 2007 feb1st through feb. 12th!!

Are you flying out of MSP or a Wisc. airport? I have been seaching for airfare through MSP, for the end of Jan. and I come up a lot higher $$$.

On American out of Ohare in August I got rates of $203.10 per person with taxes and fees booking 4 months out. I have not seen the rate that low since then and we are now just over 5 weeks out. I watched all the airline rates go up shortly after I booked in the beginning of April due to the hike in gas prices. I have also seen flights on Southwest out of Midway go for about $37 less per person about a week ago. I would pay more to get a limo from there and my flights would leave later and come back earlier so between those things and in flight movie on AA as well as cattle call boardin on SW I am still glad I went with AA. Also if you do want to drive to take a less expensive allegiant flight they also fly out of Rockford, IL which should be closer than Iowa. What you found on pricing sounds like the lower prices I have seen since mid April from Ohare. You could always wait a bit and see what you find but nobody knows if you will end up regretting it or being glad you did. Good luck in whatever you chose to do.

HTH

I'm not in the mid-west, but I have purchased airfare for February and it was the most expensive airfare I'd ever purchased! For Four of us it was 1200.00, I will never do that again. I waited for SOuthwest to open the dates and they sold out in a flash--I didnt' want to commit to the price without talking to DH, well, Saturday sold out, Friday sold out and I jumped on Sunday immediately. The fares never went down in price--for this are February Break is a relatively new novelty--we always had two weeks at Easter. Getting out of Buffalo in February was nice, but honestly that price for airfare was insane.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter