What's a Good Deal on 12 Packs of Coke???

DVCLiz

<font color=00cc00>That's me - proud defender of t
I usually just throw it in the grocery cart and don't pay attention to the price - today my local grocery store was having a buy one/get one free special on 12 packs of Coke/Diet Coke.

What's the usual price for a 12 pack, and what do you think a good deal would be?

I'll post the price when I see a few responses!!!

$2.50 is the usual price that I pay. Last week CVS had them 5 packs for $11,

so I stocked up.

$2.50 is a good price. Wal-mart had 24 packs of Pepsi for $4.97 and I thought that that was a good price. Sometimes our Meijer store will have Coke on sale for that price, or when Kroger has Pepsi 4/$10. That's great:banana:

At Target they go on sale 5 12 packs for $15 plus you get a free $5 Gift Card!!

$2.50 is the usual price that I pay. Last week CVS had them 5 packs for $11,

so I stocked up.

These were buy one at $5.49, get one free, so it would have been about $2.75 a 12 pack.

Is that $2.50 a regular price for a 12 pack or a sale price?

Shaws has them 5 for $10 this week...that is a great deal! Typical sale is $2.50/pack....

5 for $10 is usually the best we ever get. Occasionally we will get for slightly less but with a low limit and additional purchase.

I try very hard not to pay more then $3 for a 12 pack. But I will take a guess at yours:

My guess for what you paid was....$2.29 each...

I went away mid typing for 15 minutes for fireworks...and i was sooo late with my response! sorry!

I never pay more than $3 a 12pk but the stores often want more. I shop around for my soda. I stock up when it hits $2.50 and prefer a deal for $2. Only my husband drinks regular soda. When my son and I drink it, it's from Whole Foods or our nearby co-op and has no high fructose corn syrup. It's also much more expensive, alas. My husband's nicname is 'pop pig.' lol!

I stock up when I find it for $2 for a 12 pack...but the typically price ranges between $2.25 and $2.50 when they're on sale.

I stock up when I find it for $2 for a 12 pack...but the typically price ranges between $2.25 and $2.50 when they're on sale.

Thanks, everyone. I'll start paying more attention -after we drink the 12 12 packs I bought yesterday and today!!! Good Lord, that's 144 sodas!!!! Wonder how long it will last us.....:rotfl:

Normal price here is around $4 a 12 pack, so i stock up whenever they get below $3.

Normal, non sale price in most of the grocery stores around here is pushing $5 for ONE 12 pack. I know I just saw it for $4.69 at one of the stores. OUCH, I love my Diet Coke but no way would I pay that! Between the 3-4 main stores around here, every week someone usually has it on sale at four 12 packs for $10 or $11. Last weekend I was excited to get four 12 packs for $9.

A lot of times I can find them at convenience stores/gas stations for 2.50.

They use that to get you in there so you can buy their other over priced stuff.

I stock up at $2.00 or less. I get enough to get by at $2.50. I think a 12pk retail shelf price is close to $5 most places but it is always on sale somewhere.

Average price around here is $4.50-$5.00 a 12 pack. On sale, I can usually find it for $2.50-$3.00

Today I was at the grocery store and the 2 liters of Coke were $1.69! Walked out without ANY soda, since I refuse to pay that much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter