What would you do with this ticket?

Lisa75

DIS Veteran
Hi. Ds 10 has a two day park hopper ticket unused and expired from last year that I panick bought when I wasn’t certain APs could be renewed. Though it’s expired GS at the park wrote down for me a “case number” to give in the future. His DVC Platinum expires early April. Our next trip is the week after Easter. So I could call next month to renew not allowed I understand to apply the old ticket value on the phone. They wouldn’t let us renew on-site early last month. I’ll need his pass to make spring break park reservations.
We won’t be on-site before then. Was thinking I could renew his AP as a Sorcerer pass (we’re blue card) then stop in gs in April to see if they’ll apply the ticket value towards upgrading to incredipass. If they can’t or won’t I can maybe just have them use it towards the value of tickets to cover him for our Christmas trip. Then next year renew him at incredulous and be done with this old ticket. Does anyone have any thoughts if this would work or any ideas? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh tried to edit title it should have read what would you do with this ticket. Autocorrect gets me again!

I'd call again. You might be able to apply it. You know how these ticket rules are working right now. They are changing constantly, and might change based on who answers the phone.

Some people report being allowed to apply unused tickets to AP renewals over the phone. I'd say try again.

This was back in August, but I was able to apply unused tickets to my AP renewal. It took a lot of being passed around between different cast members on the phone, but it was able to be done, you just have to find the right CM.

I agree to try again, but they will let you use the value of the ticket toward the upgrade in person as I was able ti use it toward a renewal last year.

I agree to try again, but they will let you use the value of the ticket toward the upgrade in person as I was able ti use it toward a renewal last year.
Thanks to everyone. Sandisw good to know as this might be the more seamless and less time on the phone solution!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter