~What Would You Do If Your Daughter ....~

disneyworld!

<font color="87005b">Love, Peace & Mickey.....and
was on..."Good Girls Gone Bad!" spring break type thing...you were sitting there watching TV and an advertisment came on for this CD...and YOU saw your daughter!!!!! What would YOU do?

Oh...first I would see if she got paid.......THEN I would kill her! ;)

I would be deeply disappointed tha she disrespected herself in that way...I would be especially disturbed if mere money inticed her to do it.

I've read about the producers of those things - they go to frat parties and spring break and get young girls to sign waivers when they are drunk - they are just evil as far as I'm concerned!

poohandwendy said:
I would be deeply disappointed tha she disrespected herself in that way...I would be especially disturbed if mere money inticed her to do it.

Same here.

If my daughter did that...hmmm...I'd make her look at a picture of Grandma and say the rosary :rotfl: I totally stole that from Cheaper By The Dozen but it works really well here :teeth:

After someone picks me up from the floor, give's me CPR, I think I would want to KILL her! :scared1: I try to stay open minded with the way things are these days. I am sure I would be very upset and would have to have a long talk with her. I hope this never happens to me, but hey today ya never know!

welllllllllll

Id guess none of you ever did anything like that huh? I've seen the ad's and i went on spring break in highschool my senior year to myrtle beach with a bunch of friends.......just glad that was before the girls gone wild film days!

Brandy

mudnuri said:
welllllllllll

Id guess none of you ever did anything like that huh? I've seen the ad's and i went on spring break in highschool my senior year to myrtle beach with a bunch of friends.......just glad that was before the girls gone wild film days!

Brandy

well, I never did the spring break thing...but ran with the HA's alot of stories there! ::yes::

welllllllllll

No, actually I never did anything like that. My DD makes her own choices, I would be deeply disappointed in her if she made that one.

poohandwendy said:
No, actually I never did anything like that. My DD makes her own choices, I would be deeply disappointed in her if she made that one.

I second PAW - on both on her posts!! :)

I would be very disappointed in my DD if she did that. And yes, she is a college freshman - and no, she didn't head down to the beach for spring break. She went skiing for a couple of days.

And no - I have *never* acted in that way. I'm one of those goody-two-shoes, self-righteous types, what can I say??

The Mystery Machine said:
:rotfl: Uh, haven't you guys told your dd's NO GIRLS GONE WILD VIDEOS! I know we have...

Actually, I gentled "suggested" it to my DD - and I also spoke with my 16 yr. old DS and told him I preferred that he not star in any "Guys Gone Horny" videos as well!! :rotfl:

LOL, yes I have mentioned this. Don't want there to be any question that I would find this very disturbing. Fortunately, my DD finds it pretty cheesy also. Still, the decision is hers...like any other. Hopefully she will not disrespect herself in that way.

I'd probably scream at the top of my lungs, "All that money I spent on higher education for you to use your brains! All the extra work I did to ensure you had braces for your teeth to speak your mind and dazzle people with your smile! After all that money and the lectures you allowed yourself to be defined by your bra size and thong? I demand a refund!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter