What would you do? Fantasy or Wonder?

sdmom3boys

Earning My Ears
Hi- I need help from all of you expert cruisers to weigh in. We are a famiy of five, 2A, 3C (11,6,2) and cannot decide between two cruises. We are deciding between:

- 5 night Caribbean on Wonder out of Miami; 4A for $4,200
- 7 night Western Caribbean on Fantasy out of PC; 4A for $6,580

Both February 2014

Background: This is our second cruise ever, first was Fantasy Eastern itinerary last year. We'd rather do 7 nights, but can't seem to justify the cost difference ($2,400) as well as the fact that we've been on the Fantasy. I'd like to see all new shows, etc... Also, the Fantasy has two more ports, Costa Maya and Grand Cayman. Are we missing a lot? Will the Wonder disappoint after the Fantasy?

Thank you!!

You can" t go wrong either way , I have sailed on both and loved them both. But i wonder why so much more $ for just 2 extra nights .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter