What WON'T be open on port days?

JJsmama

WDW addict
We're on one of the double dip cruises to Mexico. Truth is, I booked it exclusively for the 2 stops at CC as I am NOT a fan of Mexico, having had a bad experience there in the past.

I'm sure Dh will make me get off at least one Mexico port, but if we stay aboard, what will and will not be open on the ship?

Will the Kid's Clubs be open? The Spa and Pools? Seems to me a good time for the kids to play in the Mickey slide without a crowd??? The shops can NOT be open, is that right?

Thanks.

You're right: the shops are closed whenever the ship is in port. I can't think of anything else of any importance that will not be open.

It is a GREAT time to be onboard. The enitre ship is less crowded - especially the pools! Only thing I remember is that the stores are closed (in Naussa, they opened the onboard shops after the shops on land were closed).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!