What will you be eating for dessert on Christmas day?

My wife informed me today she planned on a Key Lime Pie and a Pumpkin Pie. Just going to be three of us, and I am the only one who likes Pumpkin pie, so I told her just to make the Key Lime Pie. A mince meat pie would be nice too, but I can buy the filling and be happy with that.

Whatever comes with the Skillet at Whispering Canyon, Wilderness Lodge. Can’t remember what we got/ordered last year.

I don’t know. My mother will make her usual cookies so I at least do know that. I haven’t asked yet what I should bring. My sister always does different candies/cookies. My niece works in a bakery so she always brings some stuff.

I'll be making tiramisu to go along with the cookies that I will bake.

I bought the mascarpone on Saturday when I was at the market and I have the lady fingers from when they went on sale in September. We only have this once a year and everyone but my vegan DD loves it. IDK what I'll make for her yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter