what will we need CASH for?

dee slack

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to work out how many euro's to get to take with us on our 3 night/2 full days trip. We're staying at Cheyenne (fully paid) so presume we'll be able to have a card to charge most things back to our room (and then use our Nationwide card to pay that, as there's no foreign exchange fee)
We're flying in to CDG and hoping to catch the TGV - do we need to pay cash for the tickets?
What else might we need cash for?
Thanks in advance!

You can use a card to pay for the TGV tickets, and I think you can also use it for the VEA shuttle, if you use them instead.

You can use a card to pay for the TGV tickets, and I think you can also use it for the VEA shuttle, if you use them instead.

ooh, that's good to know. I might not bother changing any then as I've got around 20 euros for bits.

Although I'm useless at advising people how much money they will need for a trip to DLP, I would suggest that you change a bit more money into cash - just for things like a cup of coffee, ice creams etc.

Hi,
i've seen on here that you can use you room key as a chargecard. Does it have to be a credit card you use at booking in or can it be a debit card?

Just to let you know - we travelled by VEA shuttle and were not able to use cards on the shuttle bus in either direction!

Just incase this could cause problems on your trip!

:) Sadie

from a previous topic i posted......... you CAN'T pay by card on VEA shuttles. You defo used to be able to, but all has changed as i experienced a few days ago, and almost missed my flight!!!

Any way I would suggest taking a fair bit of EURO cash with you. As was mentioned above Coffee, Ice Cream all mounts up. But to be honest I'm not too sure how the charging your room works, and where is applicable?!?! I'm sure someone will know more:thumbsup2

thanks everyone - managed to get away with just 23 euro's in cash and put the rest on Nationwide c/card to get a slightly better rate (bank rate, with NO foreighn exchange like most other cards:) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter