What will happen?!

Robinette

DIS Veteran
We are booked for the 4 night cruise in May, cat. 10 staterooms. I am a family of five, we have connected rooms with my SIL, a family of 3. It is set up that our 1 1/2 year old is rooming with my SIL, making us each a family of 4. Here is the potential problem...My SIL is in the process of adopting and there is a very small chance that my niece could come home before the cruise (which would be absolutely wonderful). Would we be forced to up grade to a family suite, if there is one even available? Or can my 1 1/2 year old sleep in a crib in the stateroom we already have booked? That would mean 2 adults, 2 kids and a baby in a cat. 10! HELP!

I'm afraid I can't be very encouraging here. DCL is very strict about capacity limits in each stateroom. And that includes babes in arms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter