What will happen with Labadee stops?

This is the last place I'd like to go.

I was thinking that when I saw the update, it's Nassua, Aruba and Curacao plus 4 sea days I think? Didn't look like something I would really enjoy but I guess some people will.

IMO that itinerary is "an upgrade". Have you been to CocoCay before?

Our own cruise is a 4 nights with only one stop (Labadee). Can't wait to see what will happen.
Yes once before the big upgrades and once after. (Barely recognizable after). Yes it's an upgrade in general. We booked mostly for the new ship and the timeframe (labor day week), so the route changing is not a big deal. I'm glad it's going to Coco Cay. I've been to Cozumel before, but not Costa Maya. I have been both to Nassau and Falmouth before though (and labadee twice) So Coco Cay + one stop we haven't been to is definitely an upgrade for us.

Yes once before the big upgrades and once after. (Barely recognizable after). Yes it's an upgrade in general. We booked mostly for the new ship and the timeframe (labor day week), so the route changing is not a big deal. I'm glad it's going to Coco Cay. I've been to Cozumel before, but not Costa Maya. I have been both to Nassau and Falmouth before though (and labadee twice) So Coco Cay + one stop we haven't been to is definitely an upgrade for us.

We loved Costa Maya. It’s like Downtown Disney/Disney Springs but in Mexico.

Although our July 17 cruise was changed a few times and then ultimately cancelled, our last change before being cancelled was to change from Miami on Independence of the Seas to Fort Lauderdale on Odyssey. The only change to our itinerary was that our Labadee stop changed to Falmouth, Jamaica.

Although our July 17 cruise was changed a few times and then ultimately cancelled, our last change before being cancelled was to change from Miami on Independence of the Seas to Fort Lauderdale on Odyssey. The only change to our itinerary was that our Labadee stop changed to Falmouth, Jamaica.

What was the length of your cruise?

What was the length of your cruise?
8-night southern Caribbean. We originally had port calls in Aruba, Curacao and Labadee when we were scheduled on independence out of miami. When it was changed in June to the odyssey out of Fort Lauderdale, Labadee changed to Jamaica.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter