What/where for the best cocktails!

Mom2Four

Mouseketeer
We are coming to our favorite place on earth one week from today!!! We are staying at the Boardwalk and can't wait to indulge in some adult beverages!! Any recommendations for some neat places to kick back and have a cocktail??:)

Bluezoo has some "different and unusual" selections. There is also a bar in the Flying Fish with some interesting concoctions.

You can't just walk into Jellyrolls to get drinks, there's a $10 per person cover.

Ragland Road in Downtown Disney. Great place to just sit at the bar. I love the sangria they have there that is made with Magners. I forget the name.

Also... perhaps a little harder to find seating, but we loved the tequila bar in Mexico in Epcot. Lovely variety of margaritas.

We really enjpyed these bars last time and plan to enjoy them again in a few days :)

Agree with PPs on Blue Zoo. FUn, and some neat specialty cocktails

For us, it depends on our vibe that day and if we also want food with the cocktails. In that area, you might also want to check out:

Kimonos in the Swan. It's a sushi (and later at night kareoke) bar. But "bar" for sure. :thumbsup2

Or, the lounge area in Il Mulino (Swan).

Or, pool bar at Dolphin.

Or, Crew's Cup at Yacht Club.

Our favorite place is the Tambu Lounge at the Poly....but in the late afternoon while the resort is empty and quiet and all you hear is the Poly music and the the ice melting in your glass :goodvibes

A lime -Coconut martini from the 2 nd floor Lounge -- at the Grand Floridian & -- or --- A Pumpkin Martini at 2nd fl Lounge at Poly -- ( seasonal only ) in Oct

I'll second (or third or fourth) Bluezoo. They have some of the only truly unique cocktail offerings on property. Their bartenders are really professional and innovative.

Some great suggestions here. If you want to feel like you are "escaping" Disney, I find the Dolphin to be great. bluezoo and The Cabana will transport you to South Beach and away from all things Mickey.

And here is a great site to explore that I found from reading these boards.

The Belle Vue right in the Boardwalk is a nice little place with friendly bartenders. There are board games for the kids too!

We are coming to our favorite place on earth one week from today!!! We are staying at the Boardwalk and can't wait to indulge in some adult beverages!! Any recommendations for some neat places to kick back and have a cocktail??:)

My husband & I enjoyed THE BEST Margaritas poolside @ the beach club. It was in the evening. We got them on the rocks w/ salt. It came in a reg. plastic cup,nothing fancy, but they were fantastic! He said the best he ever had. Lucky that you are staying right there!

pirate:

The pool bar at the Poly and the bar inside, DH and I always go there for a before dinner drink, and sit and people watch. Last year I had something call purple rain or something like that... really good.:thumbsup2

In Epcot the in the kiosk outside of France they have a orange slush that is to die for. Grab one and sit outside along the fountain and relax.:cloud9:

We love the Sangria in Italy... we get it by the pitcher.:rotfl:

Rose and Crown for Bass or Stella.. DH favorite:drinking1

We have stayed at several resorts and we enjoy all the pool bars, so far everyone has been friendly and on spot with the mixology. :cool2:

I vote for either Poly or WS in Epcot. They have delicious drinks all along around the world.

Can you go to Bluezoo for a drink only? I can't seem to remember what the bar area looked like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter