What weird food combinations did you like growing up?

How I ever ate this, I'll never know. Cottage cheese with worchester sauce and season salt. Peanut butter and onion sandwiches which I still eat to this day.

Ramen noodles on top of those round 3 minute microwaveable cheese pizzas.....It sounds awful when I say it but I still will eat it to this day whenever I get a craving or need a nostalgia hit.

I guess a weird one is one my mom would make for us (and still does). She would make crepes, and then we would just eat them with buter and ketchup. I didn't even know for a long time that crepes are often served with fillings like fruit, or savory cepes with ham and cheese, etc.

Husband eats
peanut butter and pickle
peanut butter and onion
peanut butter and lettuce

I refuse to eat with him when he eats any of the above

Tuna salad with cheese, extra onions and crushed up potato chips…also waffles with ice cream…

Two slices of White buttered bread with homemade warm/hot chips (French fries) in the middle of it. Butter melts and it’s so good. Haven’t had it in years.

No idea where I got this from but I’d take crunchy taco shells and fill them with cool whip!

Also I’d take about an inch diameter of uncooked spaghetti noodles and use them as a spoon inside a tub of peanut butter. I’d bite off the noodles and peanut butter together and eat that

So gross when I look back at it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter