What we did - the short version (honest) - Pictures Added 17/03/09

Thanks to everyone else who took the time to read our report and comment on it.
It makes taking the time to do it worthwhile - and encourages us to do it again next time we go.

I loved reading your report. But that waitress sounds a bit crazy - I'm glad you reported her and I'm glad you didn't let her irrational claim spoil your trip.

Where was your villa located? Was it handy for getting to the parks. We are thinking of staying in a villa next year, for the extra space, as the kids are getting older.

loved your report and your photo's are great :thumbsup2 Thanks for sharing them

I loved reading your report. But that waitress sounds a bit crazy - I'm glad you reported her and I'm glad you didn't let her irrational claim spoil your trip.

Where was your villa located? Was it handy for getting to the parks. We are thinking of staying in a villa next year, for the extra space, as the kids are getting older.

Sorry for the delay in replying to this - I have been back in the UK for the past few weeks and, needless to say, when I am there the family take up a lot of time (righfully so) so I don't get to look on here as often as I do when back at work in Qatar.

Out villa was located at Cumbrian Lakes and was probably the best one we have stayed at so far in terms of location, villa layout and privacy of the pool. The link for it is below.

http://www.cumbrian-lakes-villa.com/disney_villa/index.htm

If we hadn't already got our October 2009 villa sorted we would happily have gone for this one again, but we have still managed to book it for October 2010

Kenny,i don't know how i missed the pics update :confused3.But they are fab pics,thanks for sharing.x.

Kenny,i don't know how i missed the pics update :confused3.But they are fab pics,thanks for sharing.x.

Thanks Michelle

I'm amazed at how many TRs have popped up over the last few weeks and I am trying my hardest to digest them all.
I find it fascinating how so many people do so many different things, everyones differing opinions on rides, food, parks etc - and yet we all somehow end up doing the same things and loving the same things (if that makes any sense at all)
I'm looking forward to reading yours when it appears :thumbsup2

Thanks Michelle

I'm amazed at how many TRs have popped up over the last few weeks and I am trying my hardest to digest them all.
I find it fascinating how so many people do so many different things, everyones differing opinions on rides, food, parks etc - and yet we all somehow end up doing the same things and loving the same things (if that makes any sense at all)
I'm looking forward to reading yours when it appears :thumbsup2

I could'nt agree more :thumbsup2.I always find out something new to do or see,or taste by reading other trippies.
I hope there are more to come as it's them that will keep me going until our next trip in 2 years.
Yes there has been a big splurge in the trippie+pre-trippies,i noticed once i returned.I think i am near enough caught up now.
Oh yes i hope you join me for mine :thumbsup2,hopefully the first couple of days wil be up by next weekend,then there will be a break as i want to wait until i receive my photopass pics before i continue.x.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter