What WDW restaurant surprised you the most on your last trip?

Ok these Via Napoli reviews kinda scare me. We ate there many years ago and loved the pizza and food and have a reservation for our upcoming trip in May. Hopefully it works out for us.

We always eat at Via Napoli and enjoy it.

It is a large open room that can (often) is loud.

I have been with my wife and split a pizza and had some adult beverages and I've taken my kids and purchased 2 large half and half pizzas with some of the creative toppings. Hot and good, in my opinion.

Service can be hit/miss, noise will be present, but it's pizza and semi-reasonably priced, by Disney standards.

Brian

I'll just say my positive!
Minnie's Holiday and Dine! Now.....I had heard on the boards, reviews, and even family members that this was not a favorite. But the Holiday and Dine deal with fantasmic tickets was a brand new bookable package and I'm a sucker for trying out new things...so I booked it. Man, the character interaction for my DS was the best we had for the entire trip! Daisy, Donald, Mickey, and Minnie circled around twice while we were there (THANKSGIVING WEEK MIND YOU!) and the food and dessert station had lots of choices and the food was always warm. I say I went in with low expectations, so that may be why I enjoyed it so much, but I would definitely do it again. In fact, I will. This year. Thank you. Thank you very much.

San Angel Inn, I have read so many bad reviews wasn't sure what to think and we loved it. The atmosphere, service, and food were very good. I was pleasantly surprised.

We've been here many times, and it's always been hit or miss, but on a recent quick mid-December trip without the kids, my wife and I both agreed this was our best experience overall. Our food was very good, our server was fantastic, and we were sat right on the railing directly in front of the scenery.

We were very pleasantly surprised at BOG in MK. We ate dinner there and the service and food were like going out for a nice dinner home, (Texas). Very hard to get the reservation and our ADR was late but it was worth the trouble!

Two trips ago, BOG lunch. Had really look forward to it. Embarrassingly low quality food for obnoxiously high prices. I got my money back and left.

Last trip, Biergarten. We expected all sorts of meh, but loved it so much we scheduled a second ADR there a couple of nights later. Horrifyingly for my partner, I discovered my addiction to herring salad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!