What was the last hotel/motel/villa/condo you stayed at?

Mr. C Seaport, South Seaport area in Manhattan in late May was our last fun trip.
A suite in Hampton Inn and Suites in Ada, OK when we helped our daughter when she moved there in early June for a new job. Next trip: Polynesian!

Get ready to get jealous....The Microtel in Klammath Falls Oregon. lol It was kind of the worst. We went to a wedding, we had our dog, we had no choice lol It was very close to the venue. Even better the room shared a wall with the breakfast area. We could even hear people checking in. They did have HBO though.

My next hotel is better...The Disneyland Hotel

OKW in May. It was lovely.

Quality Inn, Lexington KY this past weekend for a horse show. Super clean and close to venue. Free breakfast was meh.

We have a night coming up in the Sleep Inn at Walterboro SC en route to WDW where we will be at AKL. The Sleep Inn is...adequate.

Hotel Golden in Rome. It was a lovely little family run hotel in a quieter part of the city. Inexpensive with breakfast included. The decor was a little dated, but everything was clean and the family who runs it was great. Very friendly and helpful with recommendations for everything.

In the fall we were in an extra large two room suite (not sure what they're called), Club Level at the Wilderness Lodge. Heaven. :cloud9:

In March we were down in Orlando for DS's college sports tournament. We had two extra people with us and wanted to be closer to where he was staying (one was his girlfriend) so we stayed at Liki Tiki Village Resort in Kissimmee. It was actually pretty nice! Check in wasn't nearly as exciting as it is when staying at a Disney resort, and there is a hard push to get you to sign up for a timeshare spiel (which we managed to avoid), but once we got up to our top floor (high ceilinged) 2BR condo, we really liked it. Huge and clean, with full kitchen and balcony. Master suite. They have a tiki bar which serves decent food at reasonable prices. (Pizza not great, but burgers and sandwiches good, and they had a buffalo cauliflower appetizer that was very good!) Small kiddie water park, activities, beach with hammocks, fire pit, grills, rentable pedaled watercraft like at the S/D, mini golf course, tennis and basketball courts, etc. Very reasonably priced for what you get, off of 192. They advertise surrey bikes and they do have them, but people ride them in the parking lots and we saw some near misses!

An Embassy Suites in NE Atlanta traveling back from a Florida trip in April. We got a great deal on Hotwire, and apparently everybody else in the free world traveling with kids got the same deal, because it was crawling with young families. DW and I looked in the pool area to see if it might be possible to swim that night--nope. We counted 27, yes, 27 kids in a small indoor hotel pool.

Otherwise, a nice place to stay. They had a happy hour with drinks and snacks, and a great hot breakfast the next day. And the room was very nice.

Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina, Ft Lauderdale - Nov 2018

We travel in our RV mostly, now. Only occasionally a hotel. This was was Waaaay fancier than we typically stay at. I mean $40 for breakfast brunch? No, thanks.

Last edited:
The Atheneum Suite Hotel in Detroit's Greektown. Four nights for the Detroit Grand Prix last month. They like us so we get free valet parking and spa suite upgrade.

Last condo was Windsor Palms last Jun when we went to Disney. Last month, we went to the beach but rented a house for 2 weeks. We rarely stay in hotels except overnight when traveling with a 2-day drive, and then we stay at a Hampton Inn.

The Havana Cabana in Key West, about a month ago. Otherwise its been a whirlwind of Hampton Inns across the midwest for college visits. Mixin' it up next week at a Fairfield Inn in Muncie IN. whoo hooo!!!

LMAO!! Quoting myself. I didn't even remember answering this and I'm like OMG....someone is doing the same exact thing as me. :P

So, lets keep it current....Thursday headed to the Hilton Garden Inn in Mankato MN. for more football visits. Then this weekend the DH and I are headed up to Lake Geneva WI for our 23rd wedding anniversary

Last edited:
Caesars Palace, Las Vegas - for my son's 21st birthday! (His dad and I used to live in Las Vegas and I was a Goddess at Caesars when we first married, now I live in KY and my son lives in GA)

Sheraton at Milan Malpensa airport in Italy before our flight home. You walked right out of the hotel into the terminal, which was kinda awesome.

Westin Nashville in June.....then a weekend trip to St. Johnsbury, VT at a Comfort Inn and then split stay at Grand Destino Tower/Poly Club Level in August for a girls trip!

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!