What was the last hotel/motel/villa/condo you stayed at?

Sounds like the JW Marriott was really nice - a lot cheaper than I would have thought, but I suppose it's probably pricey by Indian standards?

Being from Cleveland, I think my son has a general idea what he's getting himself into, weather wise, but you're right, the Rochester winters are supposed to be really harsh, so he might even be a little surprised.
A friend of mine just returned from a whirlwind trip to India last Saturday. He stayed at JW Marriott's the entire time, in different cities. He couldn't believe how lovely they all were for the price. He also couldn't believe that you could fly from Coimbatore to Pune for about $60-$70. He (and I) wish that the same was true in this country.

Crowne Plaza at Thanksgiving.

It was nice. Nothing to really write home about overall facility-wise, but we were treated nicely by the staff - DS18 came to stay with us in the hotel as well, and there was a big college game on that weekend and we didn't have anywhere to really watch it, so we brought food in from a nearby restaurant and camped out in the lobby where there were these "pod"-type tables surrounded by high walls that had TV's in them, for a few hours. We had our other kids with us and the 12 year old boys aren't exactly neat and tidy when they eat. We cleaned up as best we could, but the staff saw us and came over with spray cleaner and cloths to help do the rest. They were so nice about it! They said they enjoyed seeing us spending time as a family and it was their honor to have us there. :)

We will go back and stay there whenever we are in the area!

Sandos Caracol Eco Resort in Playa del Carmen a few weeks ago. Our second time there and we enjoyed it even more this time.

Pop Century in February.

Have quite a few stays coming up in various places - 5 hotels in FLA in August, a few in Mn in June, and hoping to get something on the books for July :)

Edgewater Beach Resort in Panama City Beach Fl. Stayed in the Penthouse condo. Friends of friends own it and give us a great deal 4 bedroom 4 bath two balconies. Its great

Currently sitting in a King Suite at the Residence Inn Milwaukee Downtown.

It's mom's weekend for my DD's sorority, Alpha Chi Omega.
Heading to Indulgence Chocolatiers for wine/chocolate pairing soon!!

Meetings all week. Loews Chicago Wednesday/Thursday. Tonight through Monday - LondonHouse Chicago.

Nice hotels, but I'd really rather be home.

Hyatt Place, Fort Lauderdale back in February for 6 nights on business. It takes a lot to impress me when it comes to run of the mill hotels, but I'll say I was truly impressed by the service, nice rooms with a super comfy living area and a good breakfast. There was a lot of pre and post cruise guests there. Would highly recommend if your cruising out of Port Everglades.

Hampton Inn Downtown/French Quarter in New Orleans the weekend before Christmas. Great location, room was in great condition, and the staff was super friendly. I would stay there again without hesitation. My husband's favorite part was that it's right next to our favorite fried chicken spot.

Last November to Icona Resort Avalon, NJ and Borgota Atlantic City, NJ. Took a brief getaway to see the shore in the real off season. Due to a rain event, that was turning into snow & ice at home, added the night in AC.

Tropicana in Vegas, it was great, I had a regular room but did the 20 dollar trick when I checked in, they upgraded me to this beautiful suit, with kitchen, a separate bedroom, and a huge living room

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter