What was the last hotel/motel/villa/condo you stayed at?

French Quarter at WDW in January. We probably won't stay there again - we definitely prefer Riverside, The Wilderness Lodge, and The Animal Kingdom Lodge.

My last was the Hilton near LAX in January 2018 - the last stop from a 3 week trip before a 15 hour flight home. My next will be the Kaanapali Ocean Inn on Maui in 1 month and 1 day!

We stayed at the Guesthouse at Graceland 2 weeks ago and loved it. It is a beautiful resort with great restaurants, swimming, nightly entertainment etc. Sitting right next door to Graceland made it so nice. Elvis, Elvis, Elvis.

Best Western Revere Inn in Lancaster, PA. Went to a show at sight and sound theater, then spent another day around the area. Hotel was great. Had suites and an annex building (which we stayed in) that was just motel rooms, but much cheaper. Indoor pool with hot tub and outdoor pool. Free breakfast. It was a good stay, and was one of the cheapest options in the area.

I mentioned it on another forum, but the Mellow Mountain Hostel in South Lake Tahoe, California. It's a former motel that was turned into a hostel. It's kind of an interesting setup where they turned most of the former motel rooms into 4 bunk shared rooms with a bathroom in each room. Apparently they have one private room as well as one 8 bunk room. But they have this big common area with a kitchen, dining table, counter, and lounge. It seemed that most of the guests were Pacific Crest Trail thru-hikers who were staying there to collect themselves before cotinuing. Most seemed to have "trail names" and knew each other from the trail. I had one roommate who said he was originally from Israel but was working in Germany.

I was just killing time with my family visiting relatives. I stayed one night and left the next day on a bus.

We just got back a couple of days ago from our two week family trip to London and South Africa. This was our "last family vacation hurrah before our oldest moves away and starts his career" trip.

2 nights London House Hotel (Kensington Gardens/Bayswater area of London)
5 nights Protea Hazyview Hotel (just outside Kruger Park, SA)
2 nights Tamboti Tented Camp (a SANParks camp inside Kruger Park)
2 nights Shindzela Tented Camp (a private safari camp in Timbavati Reserve, adjacent to Kruger Park)
1 night Protea O R Tambo Hotel (Johannesburg, SA)

Shindzela was AMAZING!!!! There are only 8 tents, so 16 guests max in the camp, and it had a beautiful, old world safari feeling. They even put hot water bottles in our beds each evening! AMAZING!

Last edited:
Holiday Inn Express, Redding California, last night. It's less than a year old, so new, clean, nice and of course, free breakfast.

Holiday Inn Express, Redding California, last night. It's less than a year old, so new, clean, nice and of course, free breakfast.
Redding! I spent some of my growing up years in Hayfork where my dad was the forest ranger. We went over the mountain once every couple of weeks to Redding to do our major grocery shopping. My baby brothers got car sick every single time!

Redding! I spent some of my growing up years in Hayfork where my dad was the forest ranger. We went over the mountain once every couple of weeks to Redding to do our major grocery shopping. My baby brothers got car sick every single time!
LOL. I spent a bit of time in Redding as a kid too.....MY day was a lumber salesman and there used to be several huge lumber mills in Redding, Anderson and Red Bluff. That would have been 1960 to about 1965. My wife's best friend lives there now, so we have been going up several times a year for the past 39 years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter