What was the credit website mentioned here?

kellia

DIS Veteran
I've seen a website with message boards and info about credit mentioned a few times before on here, but can't remember what it is. I googled but came up with way too much that didn't look legit! I was going to give the info to a friend what was looking for info. Thanks!

www.creditboards.com

Lots of information over there. I always feel like my head will explode when I read the posts.

The info on his site is not something one can grasp in 10 minutes. It requires a bit of dedication to go thru all of the info (yes the newbie section is mndatory). The amount of help and dedicated, sound advice one can get from there is invaluable though. If you are hoping to improve your credit score in any way, whether it be from the bottom of the totum pole or somewhere well north of that, this is the place to be. They also have awesome info on the best credit deals out there, how to get higher limits, how to deal with a collector calling when t isn't your debt...it goes on and on.
Basically, if you have a credit or debt related question...this place has the answer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!