What vaca next?

Kingdome8

DIS Veteran
We just got back from Disney. We go every other year. This was our best trip yet.

BUt is it time to try a Disney cruise or Hawaii. What would be next best thing to do in your opinion. Kids are girls. 15,12,7

We have a week at Disneyland coming up soon, but then we are taking a tiny break from Disney. :( We are going to Maui next. I think Disney has a Hawaii Cruise, that would be the best of both worlds. But I think all kids would love Hawaii.

What about a one way Hawaii Disney cruise. Than spend time in Hawaii before or after your cruise in Hawaii. Disney doesn’t do it that often but they are going next year.
That sounds amazing but I’m not seeing them available for next year? Where can I find info about that? We’re really interested because DH does not want to to do that flight!

That sounds amazing but I’m not seeing them available for next year? Where can I find info about that? We’re really interested because DH does not want to to do that flight!
I’m actually thinking now the reverse might be better because he would still be thinking about the flight home during the whole trip but if we get it over in the beginning it might be better. I LOVE Hawaii so I’m trying to figure out any way I can to get him there. Lol

My kids love cruising, did one DCL, to us it wasn’t worth the extra cost. Mine like cruising the most when they were teens, met new friends the first night at the club, and had so much fun.
I would say something similar; for the age of the OP's kids there are probably other lines with more to offer; the "Disney" part notwithstanding. If a Disney cruise is a must, I'd say go sooner rather than later because it would be more enjoyable for younger kids. Hawaii doesn't change, it could be planned for subsequent years.

It will come up ever so often. It’s been sold out since like day 2 that it went on sale. It comes up when people cancel there is going to be a lot of canceling when the paid in full date comes. Every cruise lots of canceling happens. cruise lines overbook because of this. Keep checking.

Dates are a 9 night on April 29 Vancouver to Hawaii. Than a 10 night may 8 Hawaii to Vancouver.

Hawaii over Disney Cruise. We did one day at Alunai and that is all we needed. I wasn’t impressed crowded and even more overpriced on top of Hawaii prices. Do a more Hawaiian vacation at another competing resort on Maui or Big Island. Spend a night or two in Honolulu and see the sites. Don’t need Alunai for that. Disney Cruise was fun we have done two. We went when the prices were not as outrageous as they are today. Also depends on ages. Kids 10 and up are too old for the Disney Cruise experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!