What toiletries to take??

Thumper43

Mouseketeer
Hi! Do they restock your toiletries such as shampoo and daily? I have super long hair and was wondering if i have to take my own! Also, do they supply lotions and soaps and such?
Thank you!

All you have to do is let your room steward know if you need them replenished daily! And yes they do provided lotion and soap as well. :)

Great do I don't need to take any of that stuff!
Do you know if they have baby soaps/shampoo in the room?

I've never seen baby shampoo on the ships, but you can always ask if it's available. I usually pack my own shampoo anyway because I know it will rinse out and help my hair behave. sort of. Regular soap and lotions on the ship are fine, but for long hair I would bring my own conditioner as well.

My daughter and I have long hair ( DD can sit on hers) we always bring our own hair products plus some intensive conditioners. Not sure if it is the sea air or what they do to purify the sea water for washing but we always have dry hair on the cruise. It returns to normal when we get home, but we usually struggle with the condition on board.

I love what they have on the ship H2O SPA line. It's actually what I use at home. But the soap is bar soap if that matters to you.

I don't think there is baby soap though; at least, we brought our own.

We love the shampoo/conditioner they have on the ship. It smells great. If you have special needs with your hair, I would just bring it and have the bottles make a one way trip.

I always bring a pre-sun/salt water protectant for my hair along with a detangler.

I love the smell of the shampoo and cond also, but the conditioner isn't very good. The last time I brought my own to mix with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter