What to pack

creativeamanda

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have a packing/planning chart that they could share? Thanks! I want to buy small things along the way and put them in a storage box for the trip.

Does anyone have a packing/planning chart that they could share? Thanks! I want to buy small things along the way and put them in a storage box for the trip.

So far I bought a pop up hamper, cheap rain ponchos, new fluffy socks, new sunglasses, the little bags of tissues, sunscreen and glow sticks.

For a very basic outline of planning detials, pgs to print for packing lists, etc.
try this site called mouseforless

go into downloads-for your trip-planning kit. You can dowload via adobe and print and use what you need.

I printed the pages for budget, miscellaneous packing items, seperate packing lists for each person in my family, and the first page of the day by day journal.

There are also pages you can print for a journal and fun kid pgs too!

I made myself a planning binder divided into 8 sections:
Travel Info
Resort/ressie info (packing lists too)
Dinning info (DDP)
Park Tour Plan
Extra fun stuff
Favorite lists
Vacation Memories
Dis board tips, etc

I've printed menus, park maps, etc to keep in here. I'm also using Excel for a day by day specific park tour plan.

I have a box in the corner too (which I have a seperate list for in my binder that I write as I put in.

So far I have stashed:
costumes for my girls (bought on sale)
Disney themed shirts " "
glow braclets
shinny pennies (for the penny presses)
Disney trivia cards for line bordem busters
stickers for the kids for their journals
magnetic soduko for the plane ride
XL ziplock bags
disney ponchos from previous trips
and Crystal Light individual packets for water bottles.

also I highly recomend TourGuideMike if you want to get some great sample tours and ideas when is the best times to go to what parks.

I planed this trip so far by park, then DDP setting our TS and extra activites for the kids, specific ride/attraction order to strive for (based on crowds, time, favorites, what we've missed, etc)when we are in the parks. I'm still in the tweaking stage of that. Soon I'll begin more specific packing lists for the family clothes and stuff.

Well as you can see by that amount of info (hope I didn't bore you) that I love to plan, sometimes it's just a s fun as being there (or at least it sure helps the time pass:goodvibes ).

Hope this helps and/or inspires you. Have fun and happy planning!

I recently found a downloadable "ultimate packing list" on TheMouseForLess.com .
To find the list go to the main page of the website and search "disney downloads" (without the quotes). Then choose "for your trip". then you click on "Ultimate Packing List"

It is truly an ultimate list and may be much more detailed than many people need but it gave me some good ideas of what I might want to pack...

I have stashed over the past 2 months

2 boxes of cereal
2 boxes granola bars
6 plastic (washable) ceral bows
1 box pop tarts
pop up hamper
rain ponchos
sticker books
3 new movies
ziploc bags (various sizes)
plastic sliver ware
straw cups for the kids in to use in the car

that's all i can think of off the top of my head. I'm sure there's more....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter