What to give adult caregiver for Christmas?

Kerrio929

Mouseketeer
I need some advice in what to give our babysitter for Christmas. She's in her early to mid 50's (not exactly sure how old) and she watches our girls about 13-15 hours a week while I work.

She started with us in July when our previous sitter moved out of state. Other sitter was in her 20s and we gave her extra money (roughly $100). I dont think current sitter would accept $ bc I overpaid her one time and she wrote me a check back and left it for me. So I think money is out.
Any ideas?

Overpaying and a holiday bonus are very different things. I would go with the cash or at the very least, a gift card to a place you're sure she would like.

I'd give her cash.

Her being honest and returning the $$ you mistakenly overpaid her isn't a factor, imo.

Look at it like if you were shopping at a small local business you enjoy. If you paid and they gave you a $20 back instead of the $10 you were owed, you'd hand it back and tell them they'd handed you the wrong bill.

If they gave you a coupon for being a loyal customer that gave you $10 off any purchase, you'd take it, right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter