What to do with luggage on last day?

manaris

Earning My Ears
Hi guys,

Haven't posted in ages... Myself and my girlfriend were originally planning a trip to WDW in October, but we have decided instead to buy a house (With the cost of houses in Ireland, we certainly can't afford to do both).. Long story short we were both really upset that our Disney plans were not going to happen, and I could not even bear to look at these boards for quite some time! We eventually consoled ourselves by deciding that when we get married, our honeymoon will be a month in Orlando, but that is probably going to be about 3-4 years away, so it wasn't much consolation :( Suddenly, we had a brainwave.... All the magic of Disney is available much closer to home, without the huge expense of an Orlando trip.. So now we're going to DLP in September. It may not quite be Orlando, but it's close enough for us!

Ok, I'd better stop rambling (sorry, I'm just very excited) and actually ask my question! We are staying in the My Travel's Explorers Hotel from 21st-25th September (we got the 4 nights for price of 3 offer). Our length-of-stay pass will allow us to visit the parks on the day of check-out. As we are not flying home until half ten that night, we will have pretty much the whole day in the parks. Is there anywhere in the hotel that we can leave our luggage to be collected later, even though we will have checked out early that morning? We would really like to make the most of every moment that we have in the parks, so it would be terrible if we had to cart our bags around with us!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
Andrew.

When we stayed at the Cheyenne Hotel they have a special left luggage building where you check your luggage in in the morning and pick it up when you are ready to leave - I'd imagine the Explorer Hotel would have something similar.

There's also luggage facilities at the train station and at Disneyland park itself. There's a small charge per item (2 or 3 Euro I think).

Regards

Rob

Manaris--
I think I will be at the parks on two of the same days you will. I wish I could bring some of Orlando to you! I have to say, to us over here, a Disneyland Paris honeymoon is nothing shabby! (honeymooning at WDW, is, however, a little lame) :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!