What to do with extra Child's TS credits?

MichellT

Mouseketeer
DVC Premium
Because we're having dinner w/o the kids twice on our trip (my parents are keeping them and going out for CS), on our last night we will have 0 Adult TS credits and 4 Child TS credits for the four of us.

My first thought was, hey after 4 days on the DDP, I will be happy with chicken strips. :goodvibes But, I am assuming that as adults, my husband and I cannot use those credits.

Then I was like, well we could go to a 2TS place and let the kids go nuts while we pay OOP for apps and dine lightly, but honestly the point of the 2TS places is not to please our 3- and 4-year-old children.

Any thoughts? I don't like to waste :-).

Well when are you going? If youa re going during free dining, you can trade those out for snacks and cs credits. If not, then maybe you can get some food to go, i think that may be possible, at least at the resort hotels for sure probably. Get them their meal from ts and then sit and eat ur cs with them.

I've been debating this too. One night, DH and I are putting our DS (he's 4) in Neverland club and going to eat at Le Cellier, see the Laser show, etc. without him. So his TS won't be used at all. I just figured it was a wash!

Great idea to trade for snacks, BUT we're going end of October so that ship will have sailed ... good idea on the take-out too ... any other ideas?

Thanks!

Unless things have changed recently, you can't exchange one type of credit for another. You could go to a character breakfast and get the kids' meals for free and pay OOP for your meals. Or hit the Plaza Restaurant for lunch and let the kids get icecream for dessert. The OOP for adults is not that much.

You can order combos using child credits at several places that do not have kids meals: Casey's, Pizza Planet, Yorkshire Fish & Chips. See the FAQ for details.

You can order combos using child credits at several places that do not have kids meals: Casey's, Pizza Planet, Yorkshire Fish & Chips. See the FAQ for details.

But those aren't TS restaurants. They are all CS.

If youa re going during free dining, you can trade those out for snacks and cs credits.

Am I reading this right? I didn't know you could trade 1ts for 1cs and 1 snack.

Can you trade 2CS for 1TS?

Am I reading this right? I didn't know you could trade 1ts for 1cs and 1 snack.

Can you trade 2CS for 1TS?

Yes the details are on a sticky at the top of this thread, and the trade is only for during free didnig. Unfortunately you cannot trade up, meaning cs for ts, that has never and i imagine will never be alowed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter