What to do when waiting in line for Space Mountain

mickey765

Mouseketeer
We will have fastpasses for Space Mountain, but my dad will not go on it. Is there anything he can do while he waits for us? Since the fastpass is right after lunch, I would expect it to take us around 20 minutes to get on and off the ride.

Another vote for Carousel fo Progress or People Mover. He could also go do Buzz or Monsters laugh Floor.
Or just sit and people watch.

Where are you having lunch? Maybe your father could linger there over coffee and/or dessert while the rest of you do the ride. If it’s table service, you can leave whenever you are done eating while your father deals with the check.

We have a toddler so we're frequently baby swapping leaving one of us with "nothing" to do, so we've gotten good at enjoying that time.

We will usually find a gift shop, a nearby ride with a shorter line, or just sitting and relaxing while the kid runs in circles for a minute. During that time it's easy to notice some of the more minute detail of whatever land you're in.

I try and find the bench at the exit (right above the escalator thing) and sit and wait... One time I paid to use the massage chairs in the gift shop.

How long do you think it would take to get through Space with fastpasses around 2? How long do you think the PeopleMover line would be around that time? (around March/Spring Break time)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter