What to do in St. Thomas

oklamomof4boys

DIS Veteran
What are your favorite things to do here? My youngest has a heart condition so we can't do the very active things.

We thought about just doing the island tour through Disney. Has anyone done that recently?

We did the disney excursion to Coral World that included the semi sub tour. My dd and I both enjoyed it. It wasnt a ton of walking and she loves animals so it was fun for her. Not sure how old your kids are??

We did the disney excursion to Coral World that included the semi sub tour. My dd and I both enjoyed it. It wasnt a ton of walking and she loves animals so it was fun for her. Not sure how old your kids are??

They are older- 14,16,18 &20 but my youngest gets tired and has to rest.

We took a cab to Magens Bay and hung out at the beach all day. It was beautiful, cheap, and easy.

Jodie

How much did the cab cost? And, how long did it take to get there? Thanks!

My memory is aweful. I remember thinking it was cheap (at least compared to an excursion). Check cruise critic. I'm sure you can find details on price there. We also paid for beach chairs and food.

Jodie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter