What to do??? HIFS vs. HI maingate East

curlyjbs

My heart belongs to the beach
Already booked at HIFS and very excited!!! But....just saw on another post that HIME is offering the BOGO. :earseek:

I REALLY want to stay at HIFS the kids are almost as excited as I am. (husband sick of listening to me) but HIME will end up costing ALOT less - will I be sacraficing more room and convenience to the parks???? arghhh! I am always 2nd guessing myself when it comes to this trip! I know nothing about orlando/Disney except for what I have learned on these boards and I am so grateful for the knowledge you all share! Help me decide. please?:confused:

sorry so long.

curly

Curly:

Stick with HIFS. IMHO it's worth the extra money because of all of the extras it offers. HIFS will MAKE your trip, it made ours! The hotel turned out to be the highlight of the vacation. The breakfast, the separate sleeping areas, the activities, the train that goes around the hotel, the newness of the property and the incredible theming and the pools way outweigh saving a few dollars.

And I'm the world's cheapest human being! :p

Whatever you decide, have a great time!

Definiately HIFS they are suites!! in the maingate the kids area is just a partition off area of a regular hotel room,no extra room there :( .

HIFS is great!!!:jester: :bounce: :jester:

curly:

You will NOT be sorry! If you'd like anymore info PM me. I really enjoyed the HIFS!

Hi!
I inderstand how you feel about choosing a hotel, we went through it too. HIFS is very nice (Just returned last month) We enjoyed ourselves a great deal. I echo the same things as the previous posts did. Our children are still talking about it, and want to go back. We are considering going back in March 02. Good luck, I think you'll be pleased with HIFS!:bounce: :smooth:

We just returned today from a 5 night stay at HIFS - an excellent hotel.

Some money saving tips - book through www.hotelkingdom.com - they had the lowest rates for the HIFS.

Also check the Holiday Inn web site the Monday before you leave. (www.holiday-inn.com). They offer weekend deals for Friday to Sunday. I checked last Monday and was able to get a rate of $94.00 a night for the weekend and $123.90 for the weekdays. Hotelkingdom was able to match the rate from Holiday Inn so we booked through them.

Hey everyone! Thanks for the responses!
Right now we are paying $98 the first 2 nights and $116 the next 7.
Used Vtrip rate (valuetrips.com) I think thats pretty good. Hoped for the BOGO but didn't realize it usually started in Nov. - oh well. (got irfare with priceline so can't change dates.)
I am so xcited!!

Oh, can someone explain the "kids eat free" rules? thanks.

curly 45 more days!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter