What to do for birthdays?

billwendy

DIS Veteran
Hi is there anything special to do for birthdays when you are an adult at DLP? both my mother in law and hubbie will be celebrating birthdays while we are there in october?

I would like to know this as well, since I'll be there during my 30th birthday trip. I saw something on the website about a kids' party, but nothing for adults. The site was fairly useless.

Hi ,

The only Birthday Celebrations we have seen in four trips is people having cakes at Inventions Character buffet in the Disneyland Hotel.

The staff and characters ( all characters out usually) gather round and happy birthday is played over the music system Usually the rest of the restaurant joins in with the singing and clapping.

the birthday person gets a photo chance with the characters at their table.

It lasts about five minutes. You have to prebook your cake when you make a PS and i think there is a few Euros charge.

If anyone else has any better info or ideas please reveal as my DD will be three on our next trip.

Alec

:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!