What time to schedule rental pick-up?

cleenw

Earning My Ears
Hi,
i was wondering....If we are renting a car after the cruise, what time will we disembark? What time should I schedule my rental pick up? We plan on using budget and I understand they have shuttles to their facility...does anyone know what time they start running? Thanks!

I use budget every time. I choose 8 AM. The shuttle is out there as soon as people start getting off of the boat. We are usually one of the first ones off at 7:30 AM. Note there is NO fastbreak available at this location as there is at the airport.

Be SURE to sign up for Fastbreak if you are renting out of MCO as well as at the port--it will save you a LONG line.

I usually schedule 9 am. Your time starts when you actually sign out the car; if you show up an hour either side of your reservation time you will be fine. The shuttle starts running somewhere between 7:30 and 8. Also, if you are driving less than 75 miles, be sure to save your gas receipt to show them at MCO; otherwise you will be zapped with the automatic gas charge!

Hate to be a pain but what is "fastbreak"?

We plan on renting a car at MCO, (a couple of days before we sail) and returning it at port prior to boarding. We then want to rent a car again from the port to get us back to the airport. we don't have a lot of leeway as our flight goes at 12: 30

Would we want a "fastbreak" in this scenario?

Thanks for all your help!!

Hate to be a pain but what is "fastbreak"?

We plan on renting a car at MCO, (a couple of days before we sail) and returning it at port prior to boarding. We then want to rent a car again from the port to get us back to the airport. we don't have a lot of leeway as our flight goes at 12: 30

Would we want a "fastbreak" in this scenario?

Thanks for all your help!!

Fastbreak is a frequent renter program that let's you pre-load your information and not wait in line at all to get your car. You just go right to the car to get it. Unfortunately, fastbreak will NOT help you in port canaveral. They don't have it there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter