What time to get to parking structure?

We would be using our MM on a Thursday. But yes, I’ve heard the same about M&F. I don’t want to waste any of our MM though. We always thoroughly enjoy that entire hour. It sounds like we either need to find a portable booster seat option and use Uber or find a hotel to park at on Harbour.
Depending how big the toddlers are, a mifold (what we have) or bubblebum might be worth the investment. We get so much use out of that mifold! And Uber or Lyft is verrrrry available and active around DL.

But it sounds like people on other threads have some other hotel parking options that might work better for you?

Depending how big the toddlers are, a mifold (what we have) or bubblebum might be worth the investment. We get so much use out of that mifold! And Uber or Lyft is verrrrry available and active around DL.

But it sounds like people on other threads have some other hotel parking options that might work better for you?

Is the mifold safe? I was looking at that one and it doesn’t look like it boosts the child up very high?

Is the mifold safe? I was looking at that one and it doesn’t look like it boosts the child up very high?
It adjusts the seatbelt, not the child, so it’s totally different than other boosters in that regard. Same result, different system.

It’s been vigorously tested and is good if your kid will sit properly - they can’t cross their legs or slump over, though.

We love it for travel because it fits in my purse, and it’s also convenient when I randomly need to transport an extra kid somewhere. My 6.5 year old is still in a carseat with a 5-point harness in my car, so I’m pretty careful with car safety, but I have been very happy with the mifold.

It adjusts the seatbelt, not the child, so it’s totally different than other boosters in that regard. Same result, different system.

It’s been vigorously tested and is good if your kid will sit properly - they can’t cross their legs or slump over, though.

We love it for travel because it fits in my purse, and it’s also convenient when I randomly need to transport an extra kid somewhere. My 6.5 year old is still in a carseat with a 5-point harness in my car, so I’m pretty careful with car safety, but I have been very happy with the mifold.

Thank you!
I’m also wondering about using their regular booster seats and utilizing the jumbo lockers by the picnic area outside of the parks to store them during the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter