What time to book car service to take back to LAX?

kirstyfly

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone

What time do you usually book your car service for pick up back to LAX?

Our flight is on a Tuesday night and leaves at 8.50pm. It says on our airline ticket that check in closes 2 hours before departure so will be closed at 6.50pm.

I am thinking the drive to the airport could be an hour? but not sure what time to allow for check in/security?

What time do you think is a good time for the car service to pick us up (family of 2 Adults and one 7 year old).

We were discussing this just recently. We always get to any airport really early. The decision we came up with was 3:30 or 4pm. That was us driving ourselves to LAX. I assume a car service would be more experienced than us on traffic flows and quickest way if there is any problems. Therefore you may be able to make it a bit latter than the time we thought of.

We were discussing this just recently. We always get to any airport really early. The decision we came up with was 3:30 or 4pm. That was us driving ourselves to LAX. I assume a car service would be more experienced than us on traffic flows and quickest way if there is any problems. Therefore you may be able to make it a bit latter than the time we thought of.
Thanks for that, I have just gone and booked for 4pm.

I figure that gives us a bit of flexi time on traffic/security. They didn't ask for the flight number on this booking just the airline but I put in the notes section that we are leaving on an international flight at 8.50pm.

I wanted to get this booked ASAP as I know October can be a busy time of year.

Who did you book through? I still haven't organised transfers yet.

I am from Ireland and I have booked with Midwilshuttle
The fare quote is approx $100 US Dollars, for just me solo traveler with 1 checked back.

My flight leaves LAX at 8pm, I have booked pick up from my Anaheim hotel for 3 pm.

This will allow for 60 to 90 minute drive from Anaheim to LAX.

Then check in and bag drop queue.

Then TSA

Then food and shopping before boarding starts for my flight.

They usually start boarding about 1 hour before flight departure.

I booked Anaheim town car services. I have used them once before.

I booked them as they provide car seats for miss 6 turns 7 on the trip and we can get a stop on the way at a supermarket to pickup a few supplies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter