What time of the day do you usually go grocery shopping?

9-10 after the kids are in school. Usually Thursday when the sales start for the week.

Never on the weekend or Monday because the shelves are empty from the weekend…lol

Last edited:
7 am Sunday morning. Walmart first. Then the local Grocery chain store about 7:30 am. Pick up our foo foo coffee at 8 am, home unloading groceries about 8:15 am

Morning between 9:30 & 10:30am for normal grocery shopping. Especially for Wegman's or Acme ona weekend.If picking up perishable stuff for my Mom, it's late morning or early afternoon.
Most of the grocery shopping for DH & I is done on weekdays. An unexpected plus of being retired.

Most of the grocery shopping for DH & I is done on weekdays. An unexpected plus of being retired

LOL. I did most of our grocery shopping during the week when we were working. We shifted to weekends when we retired because nobody is in the stores at 7 am Sunday morning.

Weekday late afternoons (5:00 - 6:00 pm) at least 4 nights a week
Sunday late mornings (11:00 am) almost every week
Saturday mid-morning (9:00 or 10:00) once a month or so, for a big shop

I try to never actually "go" grocery shopping and opt for WalMart delivery. I had to go to Sam's Sunday during the day because we just got back from vacation and it was terrible. I try to go during the week when I have to go. I avoid on weekends if at all possible.

Usually a weekday morning. Preferably a little after 9 am. We don't like to go much later since the parking lot gets full. One has to park further away and the wagons don't go that far.

7 am.....usual day is Thursday.
Costco and Sam's as soon as they open.... Tuesday or Wednesday usually

LOL. I did most of our grocery shopping during the week when we were working. We shifted to weekends when we retired because nobody is in the stores at 7 am Sunday morning.
If I am up at that hour on a Sunday it is for a trip or breakfast at a local diner😉.

If I am up at that hour on a Sunday it is for a trip or breakfast at a local diner😉.
All perspective. My wife and I had to be at work at 3 am for the last 13 years we worked. Getting up at 6 am to go to the store instead of 2 am to go to work is sleeping in!

I order my groceries generally on a Sunday evening and schedule pick up when I get off work on Monday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!