What time is the Earliest DCL bus from MCO to port?

Post covid what is the earliest that the Bus' start to run now from the Airport?
we were picked up at 9am I believe. It could have been a little later but not much. We did not have a PAT. We booked concierge and were first on the bus, first off, and one of the first on the ship. I know we were in our room around noon.

we were picked up at 9am I believe. It could have been a little later but not much. We did not have a PAT. We booked concierge and were first on the bus, first off, and one of the first on the ship. I know we were in our room around noon.
this was post covide right?

That would be great! I'm using the bus for my upcoming cruise, and I would love leaving that early

Oh no sorry, it was Pre-COVID. Did you get a PAT ? are you sailing in one of the concierge rooms?
I do have a PAT of 11 that's why I was asking. Last I heard from the dream restart busses started at 11 now. I was wondering if they had started leaving earlier since they now offer earlier PATs from the first couple of cruises.

We were just on the 8/27 cruise and had a PAT of 11. We called DCL a couple of times to ask when the first bus was leaving and they could never tell us.

We got to MCO around 8:45 and went right downstairs to check in. When we did, they told us the first bus would be around 10:30. We were like WHAT?? How is that going to work for all the people with a PAT of 11? It made no sense. But they stood by that.

Anyway, a bus pulled in around 9:45 or so. We got on that one so it wasn't too bad. Nobody knew what was going on anywhere. But you should able to get on the first bus if you check in early.

Good luck!

I have a PAT of 11, but now I'm worried about dealing with the COVID testing before boarding

I am sailing 9/10 and the email DCL just sent me said that the first busses out of MCO would be around 11:30 am. I chose to cancel the bus and rent a car as I got a good rate so we could stop at the store and get water and get to port for our 11 am PAT

I am sailing 9/10 and the email DCL just sent me said that the first busses out of MCO would be around 11:30 am. I chose to cancel the bus and rent a car as I got a good rate so we could stop at the store and get water and get to port for our 11 am PAT
What service did you use? I'm starting that research today and would love a recommendation.

What service did you use? I'm starting that research today and would love a recommendation.
I rented through Budget and even parking in the garage it was cheaper to rent the car for the whole weekend, park, and drive back than to take the bus! There is also a new pilot program for tolls at the airport that you get the pass at the airport and only pay the tolls then turn it in at the airport on the way back. I signed up for that so I don't have to pay for the ridiculous fees that the rental car places charge for the tolls!

I’m new to using the Cruise line transportatio, normally we drive. What happens if we don’t make the PAT time because of DCL bus ?

I’m new to using the Cruise line transportatio, normally we drive. What happens if we don’t make the PAT time because of DCL bus ?

If you're signed up for the DCL bus from MCO, then you shouldn't have a PAT. You should be in boarding group 2, which means that you can board whenever the bus gets you there.

Anyway, it's fine to be late. You just can't be early.

We booked DCL transfers from MCO to the Port for September 24th. When we did our online check in we were given a port arrival time of 11:15am-11:30am and boarding group 4. Our flight lands at 8:00am so really hope we can hop an early bus and not have to wait until 11:30am for a bus to leave MCO for the Port.

We booked DCL transfers from MCO to the Port for September 24th. When we did our online check in we were given a port arrival time of 11:15am-11:30am and boarding group 4. Our flight lands at 8:00am so really hope we can hop an early bus and not have to wait until 11:30am for a bus to leave MCO for the Port.

I wonder why some folks using the DCL bus from MCO were given a PAT and others weren't. Maybe because you're flying in the morning of the cruise instead of the night before?

If you're signed up for the DCL bus from MCO, then you shouldn't have a PAT. You should be in boarding group 2, which means that you can board whenever the bus gets you there.

Anyway, it's fine to be late. You just can't be early.

Using Disney transfers from MCO, PAT 12pm, boarding group 10

Using Disney transfers from MCO, PAT 12pm, boarding group 10

Yeah, apparently some of us got Group 2 and no PAT and others got a PAT. I don't know why, though. Anyone else know the pattern? A few other posters have also said that they got Group 2 and no PAT, so I'm not special!

I'm sailing on 10/8 with MCO transfers and also received group 2 with no PAT. However, there were others in our social media group for the cruise who also had MCO transfers and received a PAT. We haven't figured out why.

I'm booked on the Sept 18th sailing and just got an email that says that motorcoach service will begin at approx 9:20am and run until 2:00pm from MCO. It also notes if you are staying at Hyatt Regency MCO that bell services will begin collecting luggage at 8am.
Interestingly it says for those staying at a WDW resort, luggage pickup will begin at 7:00am and motorcoach service will begin at 8:30. Still says you will get a letter the night before with your motorcoach time. When we have used the motorcoach from the resorts in the past our pick up wasn't until 12:00 or 12:30. I would LOVE an 8:30!

Just back from the Fantasy. The email we received said they started at 11:30 but we checked in at the airport at 9 and were put on the first bus which arrived about 10:15. My PAT was 11 AM group 3. When we got to the port they let you off the bus then scan your DCL check-in qr code. Then they scan your safe passage qr code. After everyone is scanned in they lead you to the testing tents where you are COVID tested and wait for your results. Just like in the past if you arrive after your PAT you pretty much just walk right on the ship! If they haven't called your boarding group yet then you will just wait in the terminal until they do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!