What snakcs in World Showcase?

mommy2paisley

DIS Veteran
I LOVE traveling around the different countries in WS!!!! We love to shop, look at the buildings/landscaping/etc., but each time we've done that, we end up trying the same-old-same-old snacks!!!! So, please recommend your favorite snack in each country (if you have one in each)!!!! We are hoping to share something in each country one day just to try a bite here and there.

I don't know about anyone else, but I've got my heart set on ice cream crepes from France. I know it's not very original, but I LOVE them!::yes::

Our favorites...
  • Mexico - Nachos, churros
    or some candy from the shops inside the pyramid.
  • Norway - Rice cream or a pastry on the bakery
  • China - egg rolls
  • Germany - chocolate covered caramel with sea salt from Karmel Kuche
  • Italy - Tiramisu
  • America - Pumpkin Spice Funnel Cake
  • Japan - Sushi or candy from the shop
  • Morocco - We always share a Shwarma platter from Tangerine Cafe between the four of us.
  • France - Anything from the patisserie!
  • UK - Fish & Chips
  • Canada - Candy from the shop

Here goes!

Mexico: Churros!
Norway: Kringla sweet pretzels
Germany: Anything from Karamel Kutche
Italy: Tiramisu
United States: Funnel Cake
Japan: Kaki Gori & candy from Mitsukoshi
France: Napoleon, Strawberry tart & Cream Puffs
UK: Side order of chips.
Canada: A Labatt Blue and a bucket of popcorn. YUM!

Funny. When my eye caught the title of the thread, I thought there was a slithering reptile problem in Epcot.:rotfl2:

My Snack Wish List - I haven't eaten most of these unfortunately!

France
Boulangerie Patisserie - I had the napoleon last time and it was ok. I'd love to try a chocolate croissant
Crepes from the crepe stand!

America

Fife and Drum Tavern - They have the coveted pretzels I would love to try including Sweet Cream Cheese & Jalapeno. I'd love to try The American Dream which is Frozen Strawberry Slushie, Frozen Blue Raspberry Slushie & Vanilla ice cream mixed together!

Italy
Gelato from the gelato stand

Japan
Kabuki Cafe - Kaki Gori

Norway
Kringla - I've had a Sweet Almond Pretzel & it was kind of blah. I want to try the school bread & a cloudberry horn.

Germany
Karamell Kuche - Caramel Corn & practically everything else in the store :rotfl:

Morocco
Tangierine Cafe - One of my favorite CS! I'd stop in for some Baklava.

Mexico
Taqueria Del Lago - Churros

China
Joy of Tea Stand - Iced Tea Slushes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter