What should I do?

mickey@dvc

Ciao.
I can't decide where I want to stay this Christmas, so I need some fellow-members help. So here are my guidelines:

1. Date: Decemer 1-8, 2006
2. Price range per night: $70-$400, any resort.
3. This stay will be split between 2 resorts if we stay in a deluxe. 3 Nights and 4 Nights will be the split-up.

During 1 of the 2 splits of our stay, we would like to stay in the MK resort area.

Feel free to make any other suggestions you may have, they are all appreciated. Keep in mind we will be going during the Christmas season so we want someplace with at least some decent decorations and spirit.

Thanks for all yalls help! :)

The Chtristmas decorations at GF are breathtaking with the gingerbread house and all. It really puts you in to a Victorian Christmas feel also but the warmth and coziness of the WL can't be beat for a holiday stay. The roaring fireplace with the rocking chairs in the lobby in a really great touch when you're in the holiday spirit.

I would highly recommend the Wilderness Lodge - it is very reasonably priced for the Deluxe resorts and it is in the MK area. It should be decorated for the hoidays then and I have heard it is awesome when decorated. We have stayed there twice and loved it both times. It is convenient and has great amenities. You might not even have to split your stay!

In the mod category, CSR at x-mas.

dfkhex.jpg

dfkkfq.jpg

dfkk7l.jpg

dfkkd0.jpg

dqspvm.jpg

dqsolu.jpg

dqsokp.jpg

If you are going to do a split stay I would choose one in the MK area and just do MK and AK on these days. Do another hotel in the EPCOT area and you can walk to EPCOT and take a boat ride to MGM. Good luck with your choices.

Good Morning!
If you are planning on an MK resort I would recommend the Contemporary Resort. The whimsical designs and motifs make it fun. Now add the sparkel of the hoidays and WOW! Plus, you can easily walk to the MK if the monorail lines are too long.

As for Epcot, I don't think you can get any better than the Boardwalk. It is breathtaking, but you know that being a DVC member.

Best of luck!
Animator13 :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter