What should I do about tickets???

njsweetP

DIS Veteran
I know the rates are increasing tomorrow. I want to purchase the 10-day Park Hopper +Water Park +no. exp. tickets (the maxed out ones) from UT; however I know right now it has 6 plusses on those tickets. Do I wait until tomorrow to get the 10 'plusses' and if I do, how much more will I be paying?
help please!!!
sweetP

I know the rates are increasing tomorrow. I want to purchase the 10-day Park Hopper +Water Park +no. exp. tickets (the maxed out ones) from UT; however I know right now it has 6 plusses on those tickets. Do I wait until tomorrow to get the 10 'plusses' and if I do, how much more will I be paying?
help please!!!
sweetP

I've read that the multi-day MYW will be going up an average of $10 each.
Plus another $5 (plus tax) increase in price for the Non-Expire upgrade.

To me, the extra "plusses" would not be worth it.
If they are valuable to you, wait to buy the new tickets.

So I haven't checked disboards all day and now it looks as though the prices have already increased. Is that right? Am I too late. If so, what are the 10 day non expiry tickets going up and what's the change? I don't want hopper or extras as I have the extras on some old tickets.

WDW increased their prices effective Friday 8/3 at 5pm -- but you may still be able to get the cheaper tickets through external sources if you hurry!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!