What ship is in port???

Disneymommie

<font color=teal>Shares the magic with others<br><
Hello, I was just getting my daily fix of the port cam(local6), and There is a "new" boat. It may not be new I have just never seen it before. Does anyone know what it is?

It's probably one of the new Norwegian Cruise Line ships. Their newer ships have large murals painted on the hulls. I think its named Norwegian Dawn.

It looks as though it may be one of NCL's ships, but, it's hard to tell from the pic......Andy

Is it there because of the storm or is it a normal ship in port now?

It appears from their website that they are scheduled for a 7 day cruise to Miami, Great Stirrup Cay (NCL's private island), Nassau, and New York which sets sail today ..... Andy

I think the Dawn's normal itinerary has it in Port Canaveral on Tuesdays. It goes (starting on Sundays):

NY
at sea
PC
Miami
Great Stirrup Cay
Nassau
at sea
NY

That is definately the Norwegian Dawn. There was a great picture of it in one of the recent issues of Port Canaveral magazine.

I guess I just never noticed it before, since I normally don't check on days a Disney Ship is not there. Guess I can watch another ship now., I love the port cam.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter