What rides do your kids insist on going on multiple times that you are so sick of?

Oh, and on a trip a few years ago, my nephew (3 at the time) decided he wanted to ride the teacups 5 times in a row.

This is my daughter's favorite ride and one of the few rides she will go on. Thankfully she is older and doesn't want mom to go on it with her. I think there are a total of 3 ride and Tarzans house that she will do. We spend a LOT of time at the tea cups! One time she and grandma went on it. She got it spinning to fast that gm almost got sick.

My youngest DD loves King Triton's carousel. She will ride it over and over while my older DD and I go on other rides at DCA. Bless my mother for being willing to ride it with her. Once they rose while we went on ToT and I think they rode it 14 times in a row. After standing in line the first four times the CM just let them stay on. She happily chose a different animal to ride each time.

DH and I alternated taking my older DS on Space Mountain and Star Tours while the other took my younger DS on Buzz Lightyear.

I probably rode Buzz at least 8-10 times over the past 4 days. And my score still sucks.

Also, don't eat a pretzel with cheese then go on Space Mountain, then Star Tours immediately after. Yuk.

So we just got back from being at the park last week. DS is now 7 (Thank God) and is now tall enough to ride California Screamin. Well, guess which ride he fell in love with, yep CS. Over and over. Luckily, he is 7 and can ride all by himself. While DH and I both can tolerate the ride and actually like it, we just don't like going on it 10 times in a row. So DS utilized the single rider line. I walked him through it the first time so he knew what to do and other then when he is in elevator, I could see him the whole time until he got on the ride and then waited for him at the exit when he got done. He LOVED it and went on it over and over. Same with Goofy's Sky School. I don't mind it once or twice but not over and over. So single rider line for that one two. DH and I bougth dinner at Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta and sat a table right next to GSS where we could see him the whole time and were right by the exit. Worked out GREAT for lots of rides including the kiddy rides (if your child is old enough to ride alone).

Now that said, I would never send him on Indy as a single rider since I cannot watch him while waiting in line.

My DD loves Its a Small World, and so we ride it lots on trips, my DS at age 4 announced..."its not a small world, its a long long world"

I know this more attraction than ride but I would be happy to never set foot on Tom Sawyer Island again. My son could spend every day, all day there.

I got lost on Tom Sawyers Island when I was little, and I haven't gone back since. I am traumatized!

Luckily my hubby and I have different tolerances. I can do Winnie the Pooh, Buzz, and Monsters Inc 10x in a row. And he can do Star Tours and Screamin'.
Divide and conquer :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter