What restaurants to avoid in EPCOT World Showcase?

you will get a variety of opinions on this one. now, having said that, we avoid the restaurant at mexico!:p remember this is my opinion and i am sure a lot of people here will disagree w/me. LOL

Oh, its so good we are all so different...San Angel Inn in Mexico is my favorite World Showcase restaurant. The atmosphere and the queso fundido appetizer can't be beat. :)

My least favorite dining experience was in Italy and I would only return to Rose & Crown if I got an outside patio seat for IllumiNations.

I DO like the San Angel INN
I DON'T like the CANTINA de San Angel.

Just remember that almost every "country" has at least two restaurants...a full service and a counter service. So if someone says a "country" remember to find out which of the two they didn't like.
~Tina

We like Norway, but you couldn't drag us back to the take out place in China. It has been awful both times we tried it.

I would avoid the counter service restaurant at Morocco. In Jan we ate there to try something new and we found it practically inedible. Maybe this style of food was just not to our taste. We had to get burgers when we got back to CSR (which were particularly good).

The counter service restaurant in Mexico is terrible. The sit down restaurant in Mexico was outstanding.

I agree with the above poster re takeout in China--yuck!

We've had good experiences in San Angel Inn (although tables are way close together!) and Akershus.

I had a great meal at the San Angel Inn.

I had a bad meal at the Rose & Crown.

Awful Nine Dragons
Tried, not bad, but not apealing....Rose & Crown, Morroco
Good, France
Very Good, Le Celler
Favorite, San Angel

Alfredos in Italy and Nine Dragons in China - very average food at really expensive prices! Not bad, just not worth the price. We can get Italian and Chinese here at home that is just as good and way cheaper!

Here are some of our absolute favorites, though!

Restaurant Marrakesh in Morocco
San Angel Inn in Mexico
Le Cellier in Canada
Akershus in Norway

*We also love the counter service place in Morocco. It's the only "fast food" place we will eat at Epcot. It is different, but very good!

We had dinner in Italy and hated it, might have been the time of year, tables were too close together.

China's take out was yuck, but we lucked out for lunch at Nine Dragons--not as bad as we expected.

Chef de France is our absolute favorite

China sucks, period.

Chefs de France is mediocre. Bistro de Paris is much better.

Le Cellier is the best overall quality and value wise.

Any food in China is a disaster
Take out at Mexico is spotty
Alfredos is the worst food value

We loved the counter service at Morocco. It's great quality middle eastern sandwiches, wraps, and pastries.

Rachel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!