What restaurant has "Build your own cupcake?"

stone0990

Mouseketeer
I remember seeing a dining review that children were brought a cupcake and several toppings and were aloud to decorate it at the table?

I have a 2 yr old and 4 yr old who would "LOVE" this!

Thanks again!

Ali

They had something similiar to that at Chef Mickeys. The kids got a cupcake, they told the cm which frosting they wanted, and toppings. That was a couple of years ago, at dinner.

I believe they still do that at Chef Mickey's and Goofy helps the kids. My DS's have done it in the past and enjoyed it. :)

There is a Wonderland Tea Party at the Grand Floridian for ages 4-10. No adults! You drop the kid(s) off and return to pick them up. They ineract with the Mad Hatter and Alice who tell stories. They decorate cupcakes, drink 'tea' (realy apple juice) and eat ham'n cheese sandwiches and chicken nuggets. M-F 1:30 - 2:30 PM

There is a Wonderland Tea Party at the Grand Floridian for ages 4-10. No adults! You drop the kid(s) off and return to pick them up. They interact with the Mad Hatter and Alice who tell stories. They decorate cupcakes, drink 'tea' (really apple juice) and eat ham 'n cheese sandwiches and chicken nuggets. M-F 1:30 - 2:30 PM

Our kids did the "build your own Sundae" at the Coral Reef and they loved it! They were especially happy that you could eat everything including the big chocolate decoration.

They had this at Chef Mickeys in Dec. of 2000, but they have not had it there the last 4 trips since then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter